Indie Author Spotlight: Xavier Neal

Monday, May 1, 2017




Hello lovelies welcome to a feature I am going to have on La Jersey Chika Reads Indie Books that is called Indie Author Spotlight. Each month I will post an Indie Author Spotlight to help spread word about the works of the fantastic indie authors that are out there!


Today seventh installment and feature is Xavier Neal author of The Substitute (The Bro Series, #1)





Xavier Neal




Author's Bio

Xavier Neal lives in Texas where she spends her time getting lost in writing, reading, or fandoms she recently discovered. Whether she is enjoying books or movies, she continues finding inspiration at every turn to bring more exciting stories to life.



Xavier Neal Social Media Sites






Xavier Neal New Book Release



     The Substitute (The Bro Series, #1)

By  Xavier Neal

Genre: Romance

Publication Date: May 1, 2017




Purchase Links Of  Resurrection




Author Interview

Q. Describe your book in ten words or less.



Q. What draws you to this genre.

A. I love romance tangled with complicated characters.


Q. Where do you get information or ideas for your book?

A. Ideas hit me all the time. Sometimes when I'm sleeping, sometimes when I'm working out, sometimes just while I'm in the middle of a conversation. Voice appear and demand I pay attention.




Q. How do you select the names of your characters?

A. They usually appear with names when the voices start telling their stories, but when they don't I have a list of names I like that I've collected and will go through them until the character finds one that is there.


Q. List your top 5 favorite authors or books.

A. Top 5 fave books... (in no particular order) Walking Disaster, Lover At Last, Warm Bodies, Loving A Lush, The Great Gatsby.


Q. What book/s are you reading at present?

A. Right now I am reading, Gangster by Sapphire Knight and Stone Destiny by A.C. Warneke.


Q. What's next for you? What are you working on now?

A. Finishing Royally Duched Up, the final in the Duched Trilogy.


Q. What advice do you have for writers?

A. Know why you write and hold onto that. That's what will get you through the tough times.


Thank you so much  Xavier Neal for your time and interview!











No comments:

Post a Comment