New Blog Redesign!!!!

Monday, April 17, 2017





New Blog Redesign Isn't It Gorgeous!






Yes a total new blog design by the beautiful, wonderful and very talented Livia @ Butterfly-O-Meter Design. Livia is absolutely an amazing and fun person to work with and her designs is also very affordable as well. I tell you I been searching through the net for an affordable web designer to redesign my blog. And Boom I saw Livia blog, I tell you it was by the grace of god I found her because I almost gave up looking for a web designer that I can afford it was really hard. But I thank my lucky stars and to God that I found Livia. She is absolutely freaking amazing when I saw her portfolio I know I had to hire her for my redesign, I basically loved all her designs she did in the past. I really doo highly recommend Livia if you are looking for an affordable blog redesign or design. She is utterly a sweet heart and she is so much fun to work with as well. Livia is also an book blogger you can find her blog at
Livia @ Butterfly-O-Meter.







Thank You So Much Livia @ Butterfly-O-Meter Design You Are Absolutely The Best & A Life Saver!











No comments:

Post a Comment