"Waiting On" Wednesday #84: Damnable Grace (Hades Hangmen #5) by Tillie Cole

Wednesday, March 15, 2017



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating


 

What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link Below. 


Here Is My WOW Pick For This Week:


Damnable Grace (Hades Hangmen #5)

By Tillie Cole


Publication Date: April 18th 2017











AK's Story








I am sorry that there really isn't a synopsis or blurb for this book. But I am collected all the Hades Hangmen books, because I almost have all of them. Plus I absolutely love and enjoy dark romance books especially if there are MC's books!





What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?
     





No comments:

Post a Comment