"Waiting On" Wednesday #80: The Castle (Endgame #3) by Skye Warren

Wednesday, February 8, 2017



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating


 

What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link Below. 


Here Is My WOW Pick For This Week:


     The Castle (Endgame #3)

By Skye Warren

Publication Date: April 4th 2017










I’m safe in the ivory tower Gabriel Miller made for me. That’s what he says. Enemies lurk outside, waiting to strike. An army of enemies held back by these walls.

Except some animal instinct warns me the danger is much closer. It’s already here. Is Gabriel Miller my protector or my enemy? Is this house a castle or a cage?

There’s nowhere for me to go, no one left for me to trust.

No escape from a past determined to capture its prize.








I already have the first two books of the endgame series, but I haven't read them yet.  I am just waiting until the third book comes to binge read all three together. Plus I heard amazing reviews about Skye Warren books that I really want to check out her books and see if like them or not. 






What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?
            


2 comments:

  1. This one is new to me! I like the chess pieces as part of the cover. You should binge-read the books. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fantastic week, Katiria. =)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been dying to read a book by this author for a long time now, because I heard amazing things about her books. So I want to start out with this series of her's first too see if I like it or not. But I have a really good feeling that I am going to love this series! Thank you so much for stopping by my WOW pick for this week Alyssa.

      Delete