Review: Triumph (Bellator Saga #6) by Cecilia London

Monday, February 20, 2017


Title: Triumph

Series: Bellator Saga #6

Author: Cecilia London

Genre: Adult, Romance, Political Thriller

Publication Date: February 6th 2017

Format: e-arc

Source: I received this book by the author in exchanged for an honest review.

Rating:









“All of your ideals, your hopes and dreams…they cease to matter if you abandon them in your darkest hour. We have to see this through to the end.”

Jack McIntyre and Caroline Gerard have never shied away from a challenge. As dual commanders of the American rebel forces, they now face the greatest adversity of their lives. Every decision has permanent consequences. Relationships are tested and restored. Hard truths come to light. When the reality of their situation finally hits them, there is one thing they know for certain.
No sacrifice is too great for love.








*** I received this book by the author in exchanged for an honest review, thank you so much Cecilia London for the opportunity to read and review Triumph! ***

Ahh finally finally the sweet and beautiful end of the Bellator Saga and it was totally and absolutely amazingly fantastic ending! Ohh I just don't know how too express and write down too review on Triumph. Other than Triumph was the perfect ending for the Bellator Saga that I dare say Triumph was by far my favorite book from the Bellator Saga. I shed a lot of tears reading this amazing book and I love every single moment reading this book. Cecilia London has done it once again captivating me with her shocking political thriller world and with her dynamitic diverse characters that I love each and every one of them. Yes I even love the cold hearted and psychotic villains which I get chills coming down my spine by just thinking about them. And Mrs. London writing style was flawless and captivating that suck me right into her story. That I will tell you all the truth that I don't read a lot of political thrillers books but this won't be my last reading this genre. I was really surprise by how much I love the Bellator Saga so much each book gets more darker and more complex that my emotions went everywheres. Especially in Triumph my emotions were on all high. Now I don't want to go in any details about Triumph because it is the last book plus I don't want to get too spoiler either. But I will tell you that Triumph start off just were Rhapsody brutal cliffhanger left off at. And the story just gets more and more intense from there that I was on the edge of my set while reading Triumph. I kind of thought the ending went by a little too fast but it was just perfect for this book if that makes sense. All and all if you love the first book Dissident you are going to love the rest of the saga. I really do recommend this series if you love Political Thrillers books with hot steamy scenes in them, if not I still say give this saga a shot. You never know The Bellator Saga may surprise you!

















Cecilia London is the pen name of a native Illinoisan currently living in San Antonio, Texas. She's filled several roles over the course of her adult life - licensed attorney, wrangler of small children, and obsessed baseball fan, among others. An extroverted introvert with a serious social media addiction, she is the author of The Bellator Saga, an epic, genre-crossing romance series. You can catch all of her quirky updates on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, or at her website.








          

 

No comments:

Post a Comment