"Waiting On" Wednesday #78: Triumph (Bellator Saga #6) by Cecilia London

Wednesday, January 25, 2017



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating


 

What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link Below. 


Here Is My WOW Pick For This Week:


     Triumph (Bellator Saga #6)

By Cecilia London

Publication Date: February 6th 2017









“All of your ideals, your hopes and dreams…they cease to matter if you abandon them in your darkest hour. We have to see this through to the end.”

Jack McIntyre and Caroline Gerard have never shied away from a challenge. As dual commanders of the American rebel forces, they now face the greatest adversity of their lives. Every decision has permanent consequences. Relationships are tested and restored. Hard truths come to light. When the reality of their situation finally hits them, there is one thing they know for certain.
No sacrifice is too great for love.








Ok I am super duper ready to read the final book of the Bellator Saga. I've been reading this series since it first come out, and this book mentally, physical and emotionally drained me. But not in a bad way in a really really good way it drained me. It is one of my all time favorite series and I know there is going to be a lot of tears from me when I am reading this book. But I just can't wait to get my hands on Triumph soon!





What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?









            


2 comments:

  1. I've not heard of this book or author before! I'm glad you've been enjoying the series. Final book, yay! I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful week, Katiria. =)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my WOW Alyssa. Yes I can't wait too read the final book of the Bellator Saga hopefully I can get the arc soon!

      Delete