"Waiting On" Wednesday #77: Wicked Bride Games by Clarissa Wild

Wednesday, December 14, 2016



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating


 
What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link Below. 


Here Is My WOW Pick For This Week:


Wicked Bride

By Clarissa Wild

Publication Date: January 10th 2017


            






Fifty million dollars for three weeks of your life in the hands of a total stranger. Would you do it?

When Naomi Lee finds herself out of a job and out of the money she needs to pay her father’s medical bills, she receives an anonymous letter, containing an offer she can’t refuse.

Max Marino, a wealthy businessman, wants her and he’ll pay any price.
Three weeks of her time, no-holds-barred, in exchange for fifty million dollars.
With no other means to pay her bills, Naomi has no choice but to accept.

However, Naomi isn’t the only one who signs the contract.
And Max isn’t alone in his deal.

Three brothers …
Nine girls …
All competing for the ultimate prize … marriage.

Let the games begin.









Well I've been dying to read a Clarissa Wild book for many years now and I always hesitant to read her books because I have heard her books are quite wild and steamy. Which I don't mind hot and steamy scenes but I haven't read anything that has been extremely wild. So now I want to give her books a try because I think now I am super ready too read one of Clarissa Wild books.  






What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pick! I just love the cover of this book and it sounds great to read!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know right I love the cover as well! Thank you so much for stopping by my WOW pick Ronyell.

      Delete