Lusting For Covers #63: Second Chance SEAL: A Bad Boy Military Romance by B. B. Hamel

Sunday, October 2, 2016


 
Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.

Here's what you do:


1- Take the graphic (code for it is below) to use on your post. Remember to give credit to the original host (TBQ).


2- Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there.

3- Copy the direct link to your own L4C post into the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of this week's post and allow others to come and see what you picked!

  
4- (OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help your readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required. 

Also, if you wish to post your links or talk about L4C on Twitter, please use the tag #LustingForCovers so that we can easily find all tweets about it. :) 





This Week Lusting Covers Is:



Second Chance SEAL: A Bad Boy Military Romance

By B. B. Hamel









Gates I have a big surprise for her.

Two years ago, I made her sweat and beg for more, and then I left to serve my country. The military owns me, and I don’t have time to get attached.

Until I come home. After meeting again for the first time since I left, she shows up at my doorstep and asks for my help. Her psycho ex-boyfriend is after her, and only a real man can keep him away.

I’ll give her what she wants. But she’s going to get a lot more than she thinks.

Piper is going to be mine. I’ll fight off her enemies and show her how hard I can be. And when I’m done, she’s going to get down and take what I have to give her.

I can’t wait to see the look on her face when I tell her what she’s doing next.
Piper That cocky SEAL wasn’t supposed to take me again.

He was supposed to be a burning hot one night stand. I let him press my wrists down into the pillows until I couldn’t say another word. After that night, Gates left to serve overseas in Syria for two years, and I moved on with my life.

Until he showed up out of the blue, just as cocky and handsome as I remembered. All of those old memories came rushing back, and I knew I would get back down on my knees if he asked me to.

Now I need his help, but he wants more than I’m capable of giving him.

I don’t know how I can keep him from sliding my panties off when all I want to do is say yes over and over.
Second Chance SEAL is HOT, action-packed, incredibly steamy, and features some dirty language. It’s only recommended for audiences 18+.

Second Chance SEAL is a standalone, full-length novel. No cliffhanger. Guaranteed HEA.








 Wowza this cover is hot and the synopsis is even more hotter! I have too get my hands on this book because it looks and sounds freaking fantastic and right up my alley! What do you girls think of my pick? Have a happy Sunday To All!







What Is Your Lustful Cover For This Week?




6 comments:

  1. Seals are always nice to look at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree with you they are always nice to look at. lol Thank you for stopping by my #LC Melody

      Delete
  2. ooh....I love me some sexy SEALS!!! They do make great heroes right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I totally agree they really do make fantastic heroes. Thank you for stopping by my #LC pick.

      Delete
  3. Abs, tatts, and he's a SEAL? Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right SEALS are fantastic heroes! Thank you for stopping by my #LC pick TBQ.

      Delete