Lusting For Covers #61: Anti-Stepbrother by Tijan

Sunday, September 11, 2016


 
Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.

Here's what you do:


1- Take the graphic (code for it is below) to use on your post. Remember to give credit to the original host (TBQ).


2- Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there.

3- Copy the direct link to your own L4C post into the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of this week's post and allow others to come and see what you picked!

  
4- (OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help your readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required. 

Also, if you wish to post your links or talk about L4C on Twitter, please use the tag #LustingForCovers so that we can easily find all tweets about it. :) 





This Week Lusting Covers Is:


Anti-Stepbrother


By Tijan













He told me to 'settle, girl.'
He asked if 'something was wrong with me?'
He said I was an ‘easy target.’
That was within minutes when I first met Caden Banks.
I labeled him an *sshole, but he was more than that. Arrogant. Smug. Alpha.

He was also to-die-for gorgeous, and my stepbrother’s fraternity brother.

Okay, yes I was a little naive, a tad bit socially awkward, and the smallest amount of stalker-ish, but if Caden Banks thought he could tell me what to do, he had another thing coming.

I came to college with daydreams about being with my stepbrother, but what if I fell for the anti-stepbrother instead?
Standalone.









I bought this gem of a book on my birthday because not only for the hot and sexy cover, but I heard fantastic things about this author books. And I wanted too read one of her books so I bought this one which it is a stand-alone book. Plus it looks and sounds absolutely amazing and so right up my alley! What do you girls think?




What Is Your Lustful Cover For This Week?

2 comments:

  1. Great cover -- he's cute! I remember having a fun convo about this book on Twitter a few weeks ago. We were all wondering what the hell a "anti stepbrother" is. lol But title aside, love the cover itself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Thank you so much for stopping by my #LC TBQ! :D

      Delete