"Waiting On" Wednesday #72: Rhapsody (Bellator Saga #5) by Cecilia London

Wednesday, August 24, 2016



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating


 
What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link Below. 


Here Is My WOW Pick For This Week:


Rhapsody (Bellator Saga #5)

By Cecilia London

Publication Date: September 13th 2016

            








"I'm never going to stop loving you, Caroline. It's just not possible."

Major
Caroline Gerard returns from a dangerous mission battered and bruised. Terrified to confront the emotional and physical gap between her and her husband, she's determined to do whatever it takes to avoid reality.

Commander
Jack McIntyre has been tasked with saving American democracy, but he has to save his marriage first. He's desperate to regain the passionate connection that he and his wife once shared. And a man on a mission will sacrifice anything to succeed.

In the meantime, the rebellion is in need of a catalyst to spur international action to stop President Santos’ increasingly unstable behavior. As Caroline and Jack repair their hearts, each day brings new secrets and new challenges, and a revelation that could shatter everything they thought was true.
Rhapsody is the fifth book in The Bellator Saga. It should be read after the first four books in the series.








I so can't wait too get my hands on this book after reading that big cliffhanger ending in Phoenix I really need too know what happens next too Jack and Caroline!




What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?
 

9 comments:

  1. I've not heard of this series before...sounds like something I'd read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is an fantastic and very addicting book series I absolutely love and enjoy it! Thank you for stopping by my WOW pick for this week.

      Delete
  2. I have never heard of this series, but that cover is really striking! Hope you enjoy it! Here is my WOW: https://pageturner20.wordpress.com/2016/08/24/waiting-on-wednesday-28/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is an amazing series that I absolutely love and enjoy thank you so much for stopping by my WOW pick.

      Delete
  3. This series is new to me as well! Pretty cover. What a great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my WOW pick.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my WOW pick Ronyell.

      Delete
  5. Love the cover! New to me series but it sounds great ~ Enjoy!

    http://renee1-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete