"Waiting On" Wednesday #70: The Bandit by B.B. Reid

Wednesday, August 10, 2016



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating


 
What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link Below. 


Here Is My WOW Pick For This Week:


The Bandit

By B.B. Reid

Publication Date: November 1st 2016











SHE STOLE MY PROPERTY

I’ll never forget the night I caught her sneaking around my place. She thought she could steal from me and get away with it, but I have no intention of letting her get away at all. Mian Ross has a lesson to learn, and I’m going to be the one to teach it to her.
HE STOLE MY SON

I’ll never forget the night I made the second biggest mistake of my life. It was supposed to be a simple job, but it quickly became so much more—one that cost my freedom and cost my son. Angel Knight became my worst nightmare… and now, he’ll never let us go.
The Bandit is a full-length standalone.













This is actually the first time I heard about this book and author. And this one really looks and sounds absolutely fantastic and right up my alley.







What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, I'm adding it to my TBR. Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and Thank you so much for stopping by my WOW pick Carine.

      Delete
  2. What a great looking cover. I can't wait to hear more about it and it may be one I have to check out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it a very pretty cover I absolutely love the mask on the cover. Thank you so much for stopping by my WOW pick Barb.

      Delete
  3. I would love to see a review for this one. Looks interesting, but I'm not sure. Love that cover though!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love the cover as well I would also like too see a review about it too before I get it. Thank you so much for stopping by my WOW pick Angel.

      Delete