Lusting For Covers #60: Bound & SEAL'D: A Bad Boy Navy SEAL Romance by Kara Hart

Sunday, August 28, 2016



 
Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.

Here's what you do:


1- Take the graphic (code for it is below) to use on your post. Remember to give credit to the original host (TBQ).


2- Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there.

3- Copy the direct link to your own L4C post into the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of this week's post and allow others to come and see what you picked!

  
4- (OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help your readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required. 

Also, if you wish to post your links or talk about L4C on Twitter, please use the tag #LustingForCovers so that we can easily find all tweets about it. :) 





This Week Lusting Covers Is:


Bound & SEAL'D: A Bad Boy Navy SEAL Romance

By Kara Hart











Ripped SEAL. Filthy mouth. Big… gun. What else does a woman need? Colt

I’ve been shot at by armed Militias. I’ve taken over fallen cities. I’ve protected the country I love and I’ve lost more friends than I can count. In a nutshell: I’ve seen it all. So you think some journalist can use me for my war stories?

Hell no.

But when she bends over at the bar, I can’t help but stare at that lush, hour glass frame. One taste is all I need and I’ll do anything for it.

If it’s a story she wants, a story is what she’ll get. After all, she said she’d do anything for this.
Lena

I’m not an idiot. Men like Colt Sterling are bad news, even if he is a Navy SEAL war hero. Tall, brooding, and waiting for the world to burn, this guy is bad. His ripped body and cocky attitude tell me to stay away. But as a journalist, I need my story.

One story for one night. That’s the deal.
But now he’s not letting go. And I’m begging for more.

**Bound and SEAL’d is a standalone bad boy romance novel with a HEA and absolutely NO CLIFFHANGERS!**









I just had too post this very sexy and lustful cover I just love those abs! What do you girls think?






What Is Your Lustful Cover For This Week?

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes! Also, who can resist a Navy SEAL? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Thank you for stopping by MY #LC TBQ!

      Delete