Lusting For Covers #59: Neighbor Dearest by Penelope Ward

Sunday, August 21, 2016


 
Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.

Here's what you do:


1- Take the graphic (code for it is below) to use on your post. Remember to give credit to the original host (TBQ).


2- Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there.

3- Copy the direct link to your own L4C post into the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of this week's post and allow others to come and see what you picked!

  
4- (OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help your readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required. 

Also, if you wish to post your links or talk about L4C on Twitter, please use the tag #LustingForCovers so that we can easily find all tweets about it. :) 





This Week Lusting Covers Is:


Neighbor Dearest

By Penelope Ward











A STANDALONE NOVEL that does *not* need to be read in conjunction with any other book.

From
New York Times bestselling author, Penelope Ward, comes a friends to lovers story with sexy new characters.

After getting dumped, the last thing I needed was to move next door to someone who reminded me of my ex-boyfriend, Elec.

Damien was a hotter version of my ex.

The neighbor I’d dubbed “Angry Artist” also had two massive dogs that kept me up with their barking.

He wanted nothing to do with me. Or so I thought until one night I heard laughter coming through an apparent hole in my bedroom wall.

Damien had been listening to all of my phone sessions with my therapist.

The sexy artist next door now knew all of my deepest secrets and insecurities.

We got to talking.

He set me straight with tips to get over my breakup.

He became a good friend, but Damien made it clear that he couldn’t be anything more.

Problem was, I was falling hard for him anyway. And as much as he pushed me away, I knew he felt the same…because his heartbeat didn’t lie.

I thought my heart had been broken by Elec, but it was alive and beating harder than ever for Damien.

I just hoped he wouldn’t shatter it for good.
Author's note – Neighbor Dearest is a full-length standalone novel. Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.
 









OMGosh I absolutely Love Love Love Penelope Ward  book covers there are always so sexy and hot especially this one. Which I can't wait too get my hands on this book because it totally looks and sounds absolutely freaking fantastic! What do you girls think?

P.S. Here are a few Penelope Ward books covers that I absolutely LOVE that I also had too share with you girls!










What Is Your Lustful Cover For This Week?

8 comments:

  1. Great cover---I do like the black and white ones. His pose is sexy yet contemplative---love it. And why do mean make beanie hats look dang sexy?? haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I absolutely love the look with the beanie hat. Thank you so much for stopping by my #LC!

      Delete
  2. Back shots are everything. Yes, yes please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I absolutely love the back shots as well! Thank you so much for stopping by my #LC TBQ!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. And what a pretty pretty boy he is! lol Thank you so much for stopping by my #LC Melody!

      Delete
  4. Eye catching cover. It was this cover the other day that caught my attention. I have read of her books a while ago but it was an ok book for. I think I have another of hers on my kindle I have yet to try. I have heard great things about her. I guess I did not click with the characters on the book I read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh Now I am really curious on which book you didn't really click with? Thank you for stopping by my #LC!

      Delete