"Waiting On" Wednesday #67: All Fall Down: A totally enthralling, totally gripping thriller by Tom Bale

Wednesday, July 20, 2016






"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating


 
What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link Below. 


Here Is My WOW Pick For This Week:


All Fall Down

By Tom Bale

Publication Date: September 1st 2016 by Bookouture









You tried to save a life. Now you’re fighting to save your own.
It should have been an idyllic day for the Turner family – until a dying man, beaten beyond all recognition, arrives at their home, uttering the words,
HELP ME.

Rob and Wendy Turner and their children try to explain away the horrific scene as being in the wrong place at the wrong time, but in the days that follow their lives are threatened in ways they could never imagine.

The family is unaware that they are being watched by someone with their own terrifying agenda, who will stop at nothing to fulfil their own twisted desires.

But when hidden secrets come rushing to the surface, it’s clear not everything is as it seems in this happy family.
Are the Turners a victim of circumstance – or does the key to their fate lie closer to home? Forced to fight for everything they hold dear, can they save themselves before time runs out – or will their act of compassion see them paying the ultimate price…?










This one really looks and sounds absolutely amazing and right up my alley. I totally love a great thriller book!






What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?


10 comments:

  1. Not really my kind of read but I hope you enjoy it when you get it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my WOW for this week.

      Delete
  2. This sounds like it will be good thriller read. I have only recently started to enjoy thriller so I will hopefully check this out when it's released.

    Feel free to pop over and check out my WOW.

    Shubba @ Wee Shubba's World.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean because I am always in the mood for thrillers books during the fall season. Thank you for stopping by my WOW pick for this week.

      Delete
  3. Looks and sounds like a great thriller. Thanks for sharing it as this is the first time I'm seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you for stopping by my WOW pick for this week Barb!

      Delete
  4. This sounds like a good one. I'll have to check it out. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you for stopping by my WOW pick for this week Heather!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my WOW pick for this week Ronyell!

      Delete