"Waiting On" Wednesday #65: Saven Defiance (Saven #3) by Siobhan Davis

Wednesday, July 6, 2016



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating



 

What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link Below. 



Here Is My WOW Pick For This Week:
 
 
 Saven Defiance (Saven #3)
 
By Siobhan Davis
 
Publication Date: August 22nd 2016 by Siobhan Davis
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
THE TRUTH ISN’T ALWAYS EASYI’ve promised to protect those I love.
But someone is lying to me.
Will I discover the truth in time to save him?

With war looming in outer space and the Earthen government forced into hiding, the battle for ultimate world domination is only just beginning.

Having accepted her identity, Sadie sets out on a daring quest with her friends, which takes them deep into alien territory. Fraught with tension and danger, the journey is not an easy one, especially when previous adversaries become new allies and cherished friends become suspicious opponents.

As the heirs unite in a bid to restore peace to the galaxy, powerful enemies, determined to exact retribution, surround them on all sides. When hidden agendas and shocking revelations come to light, the fallout is massive.

Sadie’s love life is a tangled, messy affair. While one relationship is embraced forever, another spirals out of control, threatening to destroy everything. Determined to do the right thing, Sadie will fight hard to protect those she loves.

But there are some battles she cannot win.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I absolutely love the first book but I need too catch up too this series because I absolutely love the world that Siobhan Davis has created. I so can't wait too read the next book od this series including this one!
 
 
 
 
 
What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?
 









 
 

12 comments:

  1. Great cover and it sounds really good. Hope you enjoy!

    Renee My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the cover is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for stopping by Renee.

      Delete
  2. Sadly, this series is new to me but I'm intrigued. Love the cover and blurb. Seems exciting. Hope you enjoy the third book. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Shane.

      Delete
  3. Hope you enjoy it! It sounds great!
    Here's My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my WOW Priyanka!

      Delete
  4. Looks good.

    Here is mine.
    http://fireandicebookreviews.blogspot.com/2016/07/waiting-on-wednesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my WOW Jackie!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I Know right I absolutely love the cover as well! Thank you so much for stopping by my WOW Ronyell!

      Delete
  6. Sounds awesome! Enjoy :-) Here's my WoW if you'd like to stop by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my WOW!

      Delete