Review: Unrequited (Fallen Aces MC #1) by Max Henry

Monday, July 25, 2016


Title: Unrequited

Series: Fallen Aces MC #1

Author: Max Henry

Genre: Adult Dark Romance

Published Date: February 16th 2016

Format: e-book

Source: I received this book by the author in exchanged for an honest review.

Rating:











She was, still is, and will never be anything but my everything.

Our love was all consuming, passionate, and forbidden. We took risks to be together, carrying on an affair for months before her psychotic drug lord husband found the truth behind the lies. She barely escaped with her life … and that of my son.

My club president told me that our love was no longer worth the risk, gave me a choice, and loyalty to the club being what it is, I walked away from her. I left behind the only thing I’ve ever wanted more than life itself and remained the dutiful soldier to a corrupt leader.

Six years and a promotion to club president later, it’s time the lies stopped. She IS worth the risk, I’ve NEVER gone a day without thinking about her OR my son, and I know underneath it all she DOES still love me. She just won’t admit it … yet.










*** I received this book by the author in exchanged for an honest review. Thank you too Max Henry for the opportunity too read and review Unrequited! ***


Ekkk I am so glad and happy too be back reading about The Fallen Aces again, but Darn You King! Ohh where do I start let me just say I was really curious about the quiet reserve King and I really wanted too know his history with Elena. So I was really glad and happy I got the opportunity too read and review King and Elena book Unrequited on how the first met. And I absolutely love the title of the book because it really does go along and fits with the book perfectly. You see when King first met Elena he was kind of a shy guy who never really new how too talk too a very attractive females especially attractive females that has caught his eyes on. And when King first met Elena at the store he really wanted too talk to her but he was too scare that he might ruin everything when he opens his month. But when his friend gave him a little push too talk too Elena he finally did talk too her, before you know it he wanted too learn and see more of Elena after he finishing talking too her. So one day he took the chance and rode too the store where he met Elena the first time and waited for her, and by a miracle or was it fate that Elena stop at the store and saw him and then they started too talk again the both of them now they were both very attractive too each other so the decide too keep seeing each other after that. Before you know it the both of them were madly in love with each other but Elena was keeping a deep secret from King and when she finally told him the truth about her deep secret King had too think and make decisions quick on how he was going to proceeds things with Elena. Than something major happen too Elena I won't say what because spoiler but she find out about a life changing event that was happening too her and she told King about it. And King had too make a very big decision and he had too choose what he wanted too do next in his life with Elena. Mind you he did choose what too do next and I really disliked his decision which I understand his back was against the wall too make and he had no other way around it but too make that choice he made but that doesn't mean I like the decision or choice he made! I am going to stop here because I don't want too get too spoiler, but I really love and enjoyed Unrequited that I can't wait too read part 2 of Kings and Elena book!





















Max is the author of dark, and highly emotional romance. Her Butcher Boys series is centred around a group of men who met living on the street, who have teamed up with an indebted motorcycle club to take down a notorious drug lord. Her writing has been described as 'gripping', and 'addictive', taking you on an 'emotional roller coaster ride'.

Originally born and bred in New Zealand, Max now resides with her family in beautiful and sunny Queensland, Australia. Life with two young children can be hectic at times, and although she may not write as often as she would like, Max wouldn't change a thing. When she's not engrossed in her dark and twisted fictional worlds, she can be found enjoying the outdoors while 4wd-ing with her family.





No comments:

Post a Comment