Lusting For Covers #54: Reign: A Royal Military Romance by Roxie Noir

Sunday, July 10, 2016



 
Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.


Here's what you do:


1- Take the graphic (code for it is below) to use on your post. Remember to give credit to the original host (TBQ).


2- Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there.

3- Copy the direct link to your own L4C post into the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of this week's post and allow others to come and see what you picked!



  
4- (OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help your readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required. 

Also, if you wish to post your links or talk about L4C on Twitter, please use the tag #LustingForCovers so that we can easily find all tweets about it. :) 





This Week Lusting Covers Is:

Reign: A Royal Military Romance

By Roxie Noir




Some fairy tales start after midnight.

The crown prince and I have nothing in common.

He's a rugged, battle-hardened soldier who spent four years in the Royal Guard, an elite military unit. I met the King and Queen for the first time wearing leggings and a sweatshirt.

He's the serious, quiet, straight-laced heir to the throne, and I accidentally got drunk at a formal dinner.

But there's the way he looks at me, eyes blazing with hunger. Like he knows every dirty thought I've had about him - and he likes them. There's the way my pulse skyrockets every time his hand brushes mine.

I'm the ambassador's daughter. I know better than to mess around with a foreign head of state.

But I don't know how long I can resist.

Not all princes are charming.

I spent years in the Royal Guard, our most elite military unit, fighting like hell so I could rule one day - not so I could give my father an heir with some well-bred rich girl.

I have a f*cking country to run. My love life can take a back seat. It's not like I've ever met a girl I had to have.

Until her. The ambassador's daughter. She's so... American. Lowborn, brash, wildly unsuitable... and gorgeous.

I'm disciplined, tough as hell, and I don't f*ck around. But I can't stop thinking about the way she laughs, about how she might taste. My father's threatening to strip me of my title if I touch her, but she makes me want to break every one of my own rules.

F*ck titles. F*ck rules. F*ck my father's threats. I want her. I need her.








Ohh A non-charming prince and a military men yup I had too post up this hot cover up because I love the tats and abs.! What do you girls think?








What Is Your Lustful Cover For This Week?

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes. Gaze. Abs. It's all working for me. And the blurb has my attention, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right this one had me really intrigued as well. I was draw to this book by the synopsis as well. Thank you so much for stopping by my LC TBQ!

      Delete