"Waiting On" Wednesday #64: Deep Redemption (Hades Hangmen #4) by Tillie Cole

Wednesday, June 29, 2016



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating


 
What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link Below. 


Here Is My WOW Pick For This Week:
 
 
 Deep Redemption (Hades Hangmen #4)
 
By Tillie Cole
 
Publication Date: July 12th 2016
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He was born to ascend.
He was destined to lead.
He was never meant to fail.

Prophet Cain lies broken and defeated on the floor of his cell. A cell he has been thrown into by the one person who was supposed to stand by his side until the end. His flesh and blood, his only companion. His beloved twin brother.

Cain has sacrificed everything for his people. He left the safety and security of his life of study to infiltrate the infamous Hades Hangmen. He lived with them, rode with them, and then betrayed them. All in the name of a faith he can now feel slipping away from him. Like everything else he once held dear…

But then his isolation is broken. Another prisoner is brought to the cell next to his. A woman fighting her own demons and fears. A woman who Cain understands needs him, as he needs her.

As the connection between them grows, so does Cain’s resolve. He will right the wrongs he has done. He will atone for the evil acts carried out in his name. He will save the one he loves…

… Even if the battle takes him to the gates of hell itself.

Contemporary Dark Romance. Contains explicit sexual situations, violence, sensitive and taboo subjects, offensive language, and mature topics. Recommended for age 18 years and up.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have the first three books from this series but I have not read them yet, but hopefully I can so remedy that soon. I have been getting into Dark Romance lately and I heard a lot of great things about Tillie Cole books. I met Tillie Cole last year and she was an absolute doll I love her right away. So I really want too read her books soonish!
 
 
 
 
 
What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?
 
 

8 comments:

  1. I need to start this series ASAP! I just one-clicked the 2nd and 3rd books of the series on amazon! Here's my WoW @ LazyBookLovers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have too start it as well soonish! Thank you so much for stopping by my WOW Nikki.

      Delete
  2. Wow. This looks like a awsome one. Going to have check this out. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read the first three books from this series yet, but I am hopeful that I can get too the books soon! Thank you for stopping by my WOW Stacey.

      Delete
  3. The cover is bold and I feel it reflects the blurb pretty well - sounds like an interesting choice - hope you get to enjoy it. Here's my WoW post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. Thank you so much for stopping by my WOW Maria.

      Delete
  4. This one looks sooooo good!!! Here's my WoW if you'd like to stop by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am dying too read the first three book, hopefully I can get too them soonish. Thank you so much for stopping by my WOW.

      Delete