"Waiting On" Wednesday #61: Into the Nothing by B.T. Urruela

Wednesday, June 8, 2016



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating


 
What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link Below. 


Here Is My WOW Pick For This Week:
 
 
 
 
Into the Nothing
 
By B.T. Urruela
 
Publication Date: June 21st 2016
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Xander Evans has been on the road for many years. Never settling. Always moving from one place to another, unable to let go of his past. He lived a tragic childhood, spending most of those years in foster care. He's never felt like he's had a home. That is until he stops in the small town of Truman Valley, Missouri, where he meets a woman who will change everything he's ever known.

Paige Watson has it all. A loving family, beautiful home, and a great career. The only thing she's missing....is love. After escaping an abusive relationship, she opens her heart up to a stranger. He is unlike any man she's ever met. He came into her life and turned it completely upside down. Everything is perfect. That is, until one fateful night.

A night that would tear the Watson family apart, never to be put back together again.

A night that would send Xander away to prison for life.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I joined the blog tour for this book fingers crossed that I can received an arc of this book, because it looks and sounds absolutely amazing and fantastic!
 
 
 
 
 
What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Great pick this week! Hopefully you get the ARC !
    http://lovesbooksreview.blogspot.com/2016/06/waiting-on-wednesday-broken-prince.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crosses fingers I do get the arc. Thank you for stopping by my WOW Amanda! :D

      Delete
  2. Sounds interesting. I hope you get the ARC to enjoy. Thanks for sharing.
    Here is my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my WOW! :D

      Delete
  3. Oh that's what I was wondering if I made a mistake and didn't post a comment first, you have two blogs! Cool! This book sounds more interesting to me! I might add it on my tbr!
    Check out my WoW
    ~Priyanka @ A Booklion's Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes sorry for the confusing but I have one blog for just indie books and the other blog for traditional books. lol Thank you so much for stopping by my WOW Priyanka. :D

      Delete
  4. Holy cow that books sounds AMAZING!!! I need to add it! If you'd like, please stop by and see today's brew,Cafinated Reads' WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right doesn't it sound just amazing! Thank you for stopping by my WOW! :D

      Delete
  5. I've not heard of this book BUT I've recently heard of the author! He is swoony. ;) I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes BT is very swoony and he also has a golden and kind heart as well. Thank you for stopping by my WOW Alyssa. :D

      Delete
  6. Hopefully you get the ARC :) I haven't heard of it but it sounds good. New GFC follower from the WOW.

    What I'm Waiting For

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and following my blog Megan! :D

      Delete