"Waiting On" Wednesday #60: Red: The Untold Story by Angela M. Hudson

Wednesday, May 18, 2016



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating


 
What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link Below. 


Here Is My WOW Pick For This Week:
 
 
Red: The Untold Story
 
 
By Angela M Hudson
 
 
Publication Date: July 25th 2016
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A powerful new YA novel by award-winning dark romance author AM Hudson.

Do not go gentle into the wolf's asylum...

Once every twenty years, pack alpha Luther takes a new wife. On the day of Selection, Red is chosen. Just as her family always planned. Just as she always planned. Until she met Alex Plain.

Alex took Red to worlds she never imagined, where the ordinary is seen as magical, and the upright is abstract. With the help of this new friendship, Red begins to see a future for herself outside of the pack. But, unfortunately, Alex Plain came along too late.

Red is obligated to marry Luther now, and taken to live in the mysterious Ravenswood Mansion, where truth lies and the walls have eyes. What Red learns there about her alpha will ignite some burning questions—ones that, when answered, could undo the entire order of the pack:

What happened to all the children born there? Why hasn’t this mansion left the seventeenth century? And where are all his previous wives?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The cover and synopsis really drew me into this book, this one really looks and sounds absolutely fantastic and intriguing. It looks like a fantasy book to me but don't quote me on that because  I might be wrong about the genre of this book.
 
 
 
 
 
What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Oh I need this one!!! WoW is so bad for my TBR. LOL! Thanks for sharing! I'm adding this one to my list to-read.

    Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you so much for stopping by my blog Lillian!:D

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous cover! Definitely sounds like a great book. Hope you enjoy it!

    Renee My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I totally agree with you about the cover it is absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Renee. :D

      Delete
  3. I do love retellings, and this one sounds good! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I absolutely love fairy tale retellings as well. Thank you for stopping by my blog Lisa! :D

      Delete