Review & Release Promotion: Phoenix (Bellator Saga #4) by Cecilia London

Monday, May 2, 2016

RELEASE BANNNER.jpgcooltext177091941246401
PHOENIX EBOOK

Title: Phoenix

Series: Bellator Saga #4

Author: Cecilia London

Genre: Romance, Suspense, Thriller

Published Date: May 2nd 2016

Format: e-arc

Source: I received this book by the author in exchanged for an honest review.

Rating:



 

One epic love. Two wounded souls. Three impossible words. Ripped away from each other by circumstances beyond their control. Reunited in a place they never expected. Separated but never quite apart. “You’re still the only woman I see. The only woman I need. I know you’re in there somewhere, sweet Caroline. We’re going to find you and we’re going to help you, until you come home to me where you belong. Then we’re going to finish what we started. Together.” Her confidence shattered, Caroline finally starts to deal with what happened at The Fed. Jack is determined to convince her that she’s more than she thinks she is. That she wasn’t destroyed by her experiences. That their relationship is worth the fight. But will he give up before it’s too late? Phoenix is the fourth installment in The Bellator Saga. It should be read after the first three novels in the series.




 
 
 
*** I received this book by the author in exchanged of an honest review. Thank you so much Cecilia London for the opportunity too read and review Phoenix (Bellator Saga, #4)! ***


Ughhhhh I don't know where too start with this review I can not put into words how amazing Phoenix was for me. After that ending in Sojourn which was a major brutal cliffhanger and that there might of been a potential love triangle in Phoenix. I really needed too read this book next because I wanted too know how everything went down for Jack, Caroline and her friends. And once again Cecilia London drew me in too the emotional and captivating plot of Phoenix from the very first page until the very end! I just couldn't put this book down and I kept on thinking about this book everyday while I was in physical therapy. Yes this book was that amazingly fantastic for me! Phoenix starts of exactly were Sojourn left off. We also see the struggle and the damage the fed did on Caroline in Phoenix because she certainly is not the same Caroline that she was before. To be frank Caroline was like the book said she was a glacial witch. I really do understand why Caroline acted the way she did because she went through hell in the fed plus she in grief with the lost of some of her loves ones. But she annoyed the heck out of me and I was really angry with her too no end on how she treated her husband and people who really wanted too help her. Ohh and don't get me started on how she was using poor Gabe so Jack would get the message and leave her alone. I felt really bad for Gabe because he was really attracted too Caroline but he know that she didn't feel the same way about him, and that she was only using him towards Jack with whom he can not ever compete with dear old Jack. But poor Gabe know everything that Caroline was doing decided too help her along the way and that made me both mad and sad for him. You see my emotions was every where while reading Phoenix. I was always sad and angry one moment and than when Caroline did something totally stupid I would be so pissed off on her that I would go off on a tangent about her horrible actions she did. Yes this book emotionally, physically and mentally drain me not in a bad way but in an absolute good way. I absolutely love reading the emotions and actions that Jack and Caroline were going through with each other. Because I really wanted too know if there marriage could survive or not with there major ordeal the both of them where going through. They both finally decided too seek help from a friend and I could see hope for them at the end. But of course Mrs. London had to make a major twist at end that probably would of ruined everything that Jack and Caroline worked so hard too save there marriage. The ending was both bittersweet and brutal because you see the hope once again in both Jack and Caroline relationship. But something major happens in the very end that I won't say what it is because spoiler but is was a completely a brutal cliffhanger ending! Glares at Cecilia you are a very cruel cruel woman leaving Phoenix ending like that, but I love you all the same because you got me totally addicted too the Bellator Saga. That I need the next book like right now I need too know what happens too Jack and Caroline next! But alas I will be patiently until the next book Rhapsody comes out next! Thank you so much Cecilia London for this very addicting and captivating series that I can't get enough of!
 
 



 


PHOENIX_FB_promo_CLondon_1.jpg
cooltext180037267695520
AMAZON   amazon uk    amazon ca   amazon au
4d9d7-barnes2band2bnoble   smashwords   5b09b-itunes    kobo
***
cooltext166253816332988

Phoenix_Cecilia_London_teaser2.jpg

Phoenix_Instagram_teaser_2

***
cooltext180039108262548.png
Come hang out with the author on her Facebook LIKE page
@ 9:00 PM EST
Monday, May 2nd



***

Cecilia London is the pen name of a native Illinoisan currently living in San Antonio, Texas. She's filled several roles over the course of her adult life - licensed attorney, wrangler of small children, and obsessed baseball fan, among others. An extroverted introvert with a serious social media addiction, she is the author of The Bellator Saga, an epic, genre-crossing romance series. You can catch all of her quirky updates on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, or at her website.






 ***
1461344304573.jpg

Purchase the Box set with Books 1 - 3 Today!

AMAZON   amazon uk    amazon ca   amazon au

***

TNS

website goldtwitter goldfacebook goldinstagram gold

No comments:

Post a Comment