Lusting For Covers #46: Jarvis Boys: A Bad Boy Bundle by Sienna Valentine

Sunday, May 1, 2016






Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.




Here's what you do:

1- Take the graphic (code for it is below) to use on your post. Remember to give credit to the original host (TBQ).

2- Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there.

3- Copy the direct link to your own L4C post into the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of this week's post and allow others to come and see what you picked!



  
4- (OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help your readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required. 

Also, if you wish to post your links or talk about L4C on Twitter, please use the tag #LustingForCovers so that we can easily find all tweets about it. :) 





This Week Lusting Covers Is:
 
 
Jarvis Boys: A Bad Boy Bundle
 
By Sienna Valentine
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
From Amazon Bestselling Author Sienna Valentine comes both stand-alone Jarvis brother novels in one sexy, tattooed and muscle-filled collection!

BOOK 1: SLADE
Seven years ago I made the biggest mistake of my life.

Slade Jarvis. Hot, ripped, and tattooed, yes. But also an arrogant prick.

Still, even at eighteen, I should have known better than to let him seduce me. I was taken in by his charm, even though I knew he really only cared about one thing: himself.

He taught me everything I know about sex, but then he screwed me in another way before disappearing from my life. Fuck him.

Did I mention he is my stepbrother? Yeah. There’s that, too.

But now my real brother is in trouble and Slade is the only one who can help. My parents want nothing to do with him, which means I can count on them to help find him, even to help Kellan.

That leaves it up to me.

But I don't ever want to see Slade again, either... do I?


BOOK 2: KELLAN
They call me Killer.

Killer Kellan. It's a name I earned in Afghanistan, before I ever set foot in a ring.

I’ve been a screw-up my entire life, but joining the Marines was supposed to straighten me out. Instead, all it did was make me dangerous.

Now that I was back home, I had nothing to offer anyone but pain. No path in my future leading to anything but misery. You’d think I’d have just accepted my fate. That I would have just learned to be content with banging the random ring girls that were always waiting for me in the winner’s room.

But it wasn’t enough.

Instead, I put it all on the line when Parker fucking Jones showed up in my life.

And now, nothing is ever going to be the same again.


Note: These books are both stand-alone romance novels with HEA endings. For a limited time, this bundle also includes a bonus novel and a sneak peek at my upcoming series! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Because it is a pure abs-tas-tic and yummy cover plus the tats are always a A+ for me! What do you girls think?
 
 
 
 
 
What Is Your Lustful Cover For This Week?

4 comments:

  1. Yes -- tatts and abs forever! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you would like the cover TBQ! haha lol Thank you for stopping by my blog my friend! :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know right! Thank you for stopping by my blog Melody!:D

      Delete