Review: Las Vegas Sidewinders: Dominic (Las Vegas Sidewinders, #1) by Kat Mizera

Monday, April 25, 2016

 
Title: Las Vegas Sidewinders: Dominic
 
Series: Las Vegas Sidewinders, #1
 
Author: Kat Mizera
 
Genre: Adult, Sports Romance
 
Published Date: April 5th 2016 by Kat Mizera
 
Format: e-book
 
Source: I received this book by the author in exchanged for an honest review.
 
Rating:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dom Gianni takes a lot of punishment in the hockey rink, but when he sees Molly McCarran getting beaten up by her husband, he’s ready to throw down his gloves and fight for her. But Molly isn’t about to trust another man—and Dom is already skating on thin ice with his NHL-mandated probation. Besides, how could a hotshot player like Dom really care about a woman so much older than he? Then a kidnapping raises the stakes. If Molly can’t believe in Dom, and if he can’t dig deep to save her, it might be the final buzzer for them both.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*** I received this book by the author in exchanged for an honest review. Thank you too Kat Mizera for the opportunity too read and review Las Vegas Sidewinders: Dominic (Las Vegas Sidewinders, #1)! ***

This is my very first sports romance book that I have ever read and I really love and thoroughly enjoyed it, which caught me by surprise. This book had my attention from the very beginning to the very end, I just couldn't put down this book. The only thing is I really didn't feel connected to Molly McCarran don't get me wrong, I feel horrible for everything she was going through with her abuser of a husband. But I can't put my finger on why I couldn't connect with her right away. Maybe it was because she made so many excuses on why she couldn't be with Dominic which are really good excuses but they really annoyed me. I can understand her fears and insecurity for being with Dom but come on if you are really are attracted and can't image being with anyone except for the one person who makes you feel safe, beautiful and makes you very happy, than you should say screw what everybody thinks that you are very happy being with the person you fell in love with. But like I said before I really do understand her fears at first for not being with Dominic. Now Dominic Gianni is a very sexy, strong, hotheaded alpha male with a damaged past that he can never forget and blames himself for a tragic event that happen in his life. I really loved Dom how he was fiercely protective of Molly and his friends, but what I really love about him the most was how he was very patient with Molly and gave her space too think about what she wanted too do next in her life. And he promised Molly that he will help her no matter what even though the were strangers at the beginning. I absolutely love how Dominic and Molly relationship grow from being to strangers too friends and than when Molly finally realize who she truly want's too be with Dom they have a very beautiful relationship together. Yes there was trouble in the relationship but both Dominic and Molly understood by the end of the book they make each other complete and both are very much in love and they can't be separated at all! Now here is where I am going too leave it off out because I don't want to get too spoiler. But all and all this was an amazing book even though I didn't feel connected to Molly at first but she really grow on me the more I read. I am most definitely going to continue on reading more of the Las Vegas Sidewinders series. Because I want too learn and know more about Dominic hockey teammates and friends!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kat Mizera is a South Florida native. Born in Miami Beach with a healthy dose of wanderlust, she's called Los Angeles, Long Island, upstate New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Atlanta home. She's never been able to pick which locale is her favorite, but if pressed, she'd probably choose the west coast.

Kat's a typical PTA mom with a wonderful and supportive husband (Kevin) and two amazing boys (Nick and Max). When she's not writing, she's either scrapbooking or indulging in her second love (after writing) - traveling. Greece is one of her favorite places in the world. She loves that Athens is a big city with a small-town feel. The food, beaches and culture keep her going back as often as possible. She hopes to retire there one day so she can spend her days writing books on the beach.

Kat has been a working freelance writer for nearly 30 years. She sold her first article--a review of a rock concert--for $10 in 1985. Since then she's been an entertainment journalist, waitress, bartender, legal assistant, food critic, magazine editor, substitute teacher, and sports writer. She also spent some time working at A & M Records in Los Angeles.

As you can guess from her series, the Las Vegas Sidewinders, Kat loves hockey. She is also a freelance hockey writer, covering her favorite team, the Florida Panthers, and any other teams that have an interesting story. The rest of the time, she writes novels: sexy, romantic fiction that she hopes makes you as happy as it makes her. There's something enticing about hockey players and romance...   
 
                         
 
 
         
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment