Lusting For Covers #44: Sin City Outlaws Series by M.N. Forgy

Sunday, April 10, 2016




Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.




Here's what you do:

1- Take the graphic (code for it is below) to use on your post. Remember to give credit to the original host (TBQ).

2- Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there.

3- Copy the direct link to your own L4C post into the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of this week's post and allow others to come and see what you picked!



  
4- (OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help your readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required. 

Also, if you wish to post your links or talk about L4C on Twitter, please use the tag #LustingForCovers so that we can easily find all tweets about it. :) 





This Week Lusting Covers Is:
 
 
 Reign (Sin City Outlaws, #1)
 
By M.N. Forgy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As the president of the Sin City Outlaw Motorcycle Club, I fuck as hard as I ride and rarely go to bed alone.
The women are fast and the violence is intense.
I excel in both.
People either respect me or fear me. I'm not arrogant. It’s just the truth.
I was a king, reigning over Vegas without complication, until one gorgeous sheriff made everything fall apart.
When I saw her, I became a Neanderthal, wanting nothing more than to be between those legs.
I guess that’s where I went wrong, because my reality was shot to hell real fucking fast.
One kiss caused her to step over that blue line.
One night in her bed made me a traitor.
And now… we’re both screwed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mercy (Sin City Outlaws #2)
 
 
 By M.N. Forgy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I’m an outlaw. I don’t fall in love and I sure as fuck don't run... Until Jillian McAdams.
I fell for a law abiding Sheriff, breaking my vows to my own club, and turning her against her family of blue.
An outlaw and a sheriff, it can only end in one way… Mayhem.
Now we both have to pay the ultimate price for betraying our families.
I swore to kill my brother, his allegiance sworn to another club, if I ever saw him again.
Yet here I am running to him in hopes to save Jillian’s life…
We both will have to rewrite the rules we know to stay alive.
Even if it means we lose everything we had in doing so…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Because just look at this two pure hot and delicious cover I absolutely love when the cover model shows there back muscle . Plus I totally love the abs and tats as well. So what do you girls think Hummmm lol TBQ I know you are going to love these covers hun lol ;D
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What Is Your Lustful Cover For This Week?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know right I love it as well! haha lol Thank you for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  2. Yesssss. What's better than lovely back muscles? Tattooed ones. :D And the shoulders/abs/tatts combo on the second one? Yep, I'm here for that, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know you would love this one as well TBQ! ;D Thank you for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know right I just had too post both covers up! lol haha Thank you for stopping by my blog Melody.

      Delete