"Waiting On" Wednesday #52: From the Ashes (Force of Nature #1) by Amber Lynn Natusch

Wednesday, March 16, 2016



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating


 
What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link Below. 




Here Is My WOW Pick For This Week:
 
 
From the Ashes (Force of Nature #1)
 
By Amber Lynn Natusch
 
Publication Date: April 5th 2016 by Amber Lynn Natusch
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Piper Jones can't catch a break.
After a lifetime of animosity and indifference from the supernatural community, she thought she'd finally found a home with the vampire king’s enforcers. Then the dark and mysterious Merc walks into her life, and it takes a disastrous turn for the worse.
Now under attack by enemies both known and unknown, Piper has little choice but to flee her refuge—and start over in a place few vampires ever go. Rural Alaska seemed to fit the bill, except for Knox and his crew of werewolves. The pack shares a connection with Piper that few of them can explain, and none of them can escape. With time running out for answers, Piper must fight the demons of her past to ensure her future—or die trying.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Uh Yes Please this one most definitely looks and sounds utterly amazing and fantastic book! I just love and adore paranormal books I never get tire reading them!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?
 

8 comments:

  1. I'm not a very big fan of paranormal books, but however much I say that, I always end up liking the ones I do read- and this one sure looks great! Lovely pick :))

    Check out my WoW here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! :D

      Delete
  2. The cover looks great. :) I hope you get to read this one soon!

    My WoW post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! :D

      Delete
  3. I enjoy paranormal books and while I'll admit the cover wouldn't have made me pause to consider this one, the synopsis sounds great and I will have to add it to my TBR. Thanks for putting it on my radar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you so much for stopping by my blog! :D

      Delete
  4. Haven't heard of this, but sounds like a good pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Lisa! :D

      Delete