Review: Devil in the Detail (Butcher Boys #4) by Max Henry

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

 
Title: Devil in the Detail
 
Series: Butcher Boys #4
 
Author: Max Henry
 
Genre:  Adult,  Romance, Suspense, Contemporary
 
Published Date:  July 30th 2015 by Max Henry
 
Format: e-book
 
Source: I received this book by the author in exchanged for an honest review.
 
Rating:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loves comes in all shapes and forms, and sometimes it can be hard to distinguish which one you’re given.

I run from my pain—that’s just what I do. It’s how I’ve managed to keep a handle on the shame and remorse at what I did the day my life changed. Has it changed me for the good, or for the worse—I can never be sure? Some days it’s one and most it’s the other.

Now, each day is getting darker, ever since I met the woman who has the power to ease my ache and got a taste for what could be.

Selfish? Maybe. Foolish? Definitely. But nothing can stop me until I prove to her she needs me just as much as it kills me to wake up one more day without her.

I’ll do whatever it takes—even if I risk my life and my health fighting her psychotic and possessive old man to get her in my bed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*** I received Devil In The Detail by the author in exchanged for an honest review. Thank you so much too Max Henry for the opportunity to read and review Devil In The Detail! ***


Heck Yea! This is Ty and Ramona book which I tell you is by far my favorite book from the Butcher Boys series. I was so excited to read Devil In The Detail next because the dark broody and mysterious Ty intrigued me so much, I really wanted too find out about his life and backstory of his past and to learn why he is so darkly mysterious and too learn why he is always in pain. I also wanted too see if Ramona can ease and calm Ty pain, because I could tell that Ty was really attractive to Ramona in Devil on Your Back. And I could tell in Devil on Your Back that Ramona was really attracted too Ty too, but she was so worried about what was going to happen too Sawyer and what she is going too tell her son Mack about where his father was going. That she tried not too lead Ty on but the heated attraction was there I just wanted to read how Ty and Ramona attractions would go from there on . And Ohh Boy I absolutely love and enjoy every minute of Devil In The Detail we most definitely find out and learn more about Ty and even Ramona life and background in there past. Ty and Ramona where always together and there attraction were very mutual and very heated. The pages just sizzle on my kindle when Ty and Ramona was in a heated scene together, but Ramona was conflicted because she was still loyal too her crazy possessive old man Sawyer. She did not know who too choose a man who is part of her family or a men that makes her melt when he touches her. Either why she had too make a decision soon on which man she wanted too be with because she did not want to torture Ty any more longer. But after a horrible incident with one of the man she has too chose (which I won't say who because that will be spoiler) which his life was on the line. Ramona immediately know who she really wanted to be with and that she is indefinitely is in love with that man but would it be too late for her and that special guy too have a very romantic and happy life together. And that's all I am going to say you lovely readers have too read Devil In The Details to find out if Ramona love life will survives! Now I can't wait to read Devil Smoke next which is Bronx book and I can't wait too read about his life and backstory as well!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Max is the author of dark, and highly emotional romance. Her Butcher Boys series is centred around a group of men who met living on the street, who have teamed up with an indebted motorcycle club to take down a notorious drug lord. Her writing has been described as 'gripping', and 'addictive', taking you on an 'emotional roller coaster ride'.

Originally born and bred in New Zealand, Max now resides with her family in beautiful and sunny Queensland, Australia. Life with two young children can be hectic at times, and although she may not write as often as she would like, Max wouldn't change a thing. When she's not engrossed in her dark and twisted fictional worlds, she can be found enjoying the outdoors while 4wd-ing with her family.
 
 
 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment