Lusting For Covers #42: Tackled: A Sports Romance by Sabrina Paige

Sunday, March 27, 2016




Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.




Here's what you do:


1- Take the graphic (code for it is below) to use on your post. Remember to give credit to the original host (TBQ).


2- Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there.

3- Copy the direct link to your own L4C post into the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of this week's post and allow others to come and see what you picked!



  
4- (OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help your readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required. 

Also, if you wish to post your links or talk about L4C on Twitter, please use the tag #LustingForCovers so that we can easily find all tweets about it. :) 





This Week Lusting Cover Is:
 
 
Tackled: A Sports Romance
 
 
By Sabrina Paige
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
College football’s most notorious tight end wants to show her that everything’s bigger in Texas.

Cassie

I can’t stand jocks. And I don’t know the first thing about football.

So it’s just my luck that the tutoring job I take to get me through graduate school involves making sure a dumb jock passes his classes.

Now, I’m babysitting Colton King, a spoiled arrogant player who’s as famous for his bedroom antics as he is for his football skills.

The tight end with the filthy mouth tells me he’ll show me that everything’s bigger in Texas.

And heaven help me, I just might be considering it.

--

Colton

My life is one giant party, and that’s never going to change.

Not even if my coach finds me a nerdy tutor he thinks will keep me in line.

Miss Goody Two Shoes is uptight, high-strung, and unimpressed by the fact that I’m a campus legend.

Even worse, the hot little tutor is as pure as the driven snow.

Debauching her and making her mine is the ultimate challenge. And I always rise to the occasion.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
OMGodshe I absolutely love Sabrina Paige  book covers there all are always smoking hot! And this one is no different. Just look at the sexy yummy cover! What do you girls thinks? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What Is Your Lustful Cover For This Week?

4 comments:

  1. You always find great covers for books I've never even heard of --- yay you! :)

    Abs, tatts, and a ball (er, sports ball, that is) YES!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I get book covers from Indie Authors because there book covers are always steamy, hot and yummy great covers! lol ;D Thank you so much for stopping by my blog TBQ.

      Delete
  2. You had me at football player. Thanks for normally stopping by my page. I finally got mines up. What I'm Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I just love covers with football players on them! lol ;D Thank you so much for stopping by Melody!

      Delete