Lusting For Covers #40: Outrageous Proposal (A British Bad Boy Romance) by Sienna Valentine

Sunday, March 13, 2016



 

Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.




Here's what you do:


1- Take the graphic (code for it is below) to use on your post. Remember to give credit to the original host (TBQ).


2- Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there.

3- Copy the direct link to your own L4C post into the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of this week's post and allow others to come and see what you picked!



  
4- (OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help your readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required. 

Also, if you wish to post your links or talk about L4C on Twitter, please use the tag #LustingForCovers so that we can easily find all tweets about it. :) 





This Week Lusting Cover Is:

 Outrageous Proposal (A British Bad Boy Romance)


By Sienna Valentine














Clarice
At first, the idea of a week at a secluded resort in Bali with my girlfriends sounded like just the thing I needed to get me out of my funk. Of course, I should have realized that there was more to their plan than just a regular trip. But who could have guessed what they had up their sleeves?

A sex club?? Excuse me, hedonistic resort… like there’s much difference…

This wasn’t what I signed up for, and I definitely don’t feel ready for it.

So maybe that’s why, when I ended up meeting the gorgeous British owner, I was so open to his absolutely outrageous proposal…

Harrison
Running my father’s resort in Bali has a lot of perks, not the least of which is the easy and immediate access to a bevy of beautiful and sexually explorative women. However, the fact that it’s about as far away as I can get from my parents is almost equally important to me.

My father and I have never seen eye to eye, and I know I’ve always been a disappointment to him. He’s been trying to use my huge inheritance as a bargaining chip for years, trying to bend me to his will.

But it’s not like I don’t already have a lot of money, so I thought I could just continue to avoid the issue forever.

And then I sent that bloody, drunken email…

Outrageous Proposal is a standalone romance novel with an HEA and no cliffhanger! For a limited time, this copy also includes some bonus books!









I absolutely love when the cover model is shirtless showing his abs and muscles and especially if the model have tattoos as well that shows on the cover. TBQ I know you are going to love this cover as well! lol ;D





6 comments:

  1. so many great things about this cover....I mean all that muscle. But I have a weakness for nice muscled shoulders and arms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes so true for me is the abs is totally my weakness lol Thank you for stopping by my blog. :D

      Delete
  2. YESSSS. You know me too well. :D Abs, tatts, muscles . . . Yes, please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I know you would love this cover Hun! haha lol ;D Thank you for stopping by my blog my friend. :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know right I always go speechless as well when I find these hot gem of covers! haha lol ;D Thank you for stopping by my blog. :D

      Delete