"Waiting On" Wednesday #48: A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole

Wednesday, February 17, 2016



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating




What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link Below. 






Here Is My WOW Pick For This Week:
 
 
 A Thousand Boy Kisses
 
 By Tillie Cole
 
Publication Date: March 15th 2016
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Synopsis
 
One kiss lasts a moment.
But a thousand kisses can last a lifetime.

One boy.
One girl.
A bond that is forged in an instant and cherished for a decade.
A bond that neither time nor distance can break.
A bond that will last forever.
Or so they believe.
When seventeen-year-old Rune Kristiansen returns from his native Norway to the sleepy town of Blossom Grove, Georgia, where he befriended Poppy Litchfield as a child, he has just one thing on his mind. Why did the girl who was one half of his soul, who promised to wait faithfully for his return, cut him off without a word of explanation?
Rune’s heart was broken three years ago when Poppy fell silent. When he discovers the truth, he finds that the greatest heartache is yet to come.

Standalone Young Adult Tearjerker Romance.
 
 
 
 
 
Why Am I Waiting
 
Just four words (It's Freaking Tillie Cole!) I will buy anything by Tillie Cole. I met her last year at a book signing and she was a very funny and sweet person. And I just know I will love and enjoy her books!
 
 
 
 
What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Great choice, I didn't know this one yet.. but I'm going to add it to my TBR list !! Thanks :)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like the kind of book that will make anyone cry. Good choice!

    WoW post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I really need to read her other books that I have soon, because I just know I am going to ugly cry. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :D

      Delete
  3. Never read anything by this author but this does sounds good. I also really love the cover. You don't run into many characters from Norway so that alone is a plus. Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The author is such a sweet heart and she is funny as well I met her last year at a book signing, and that made me really want to read and get all her books! Thank you for stopping by my blog my friend. :D

      Delete
  4. This looks great!!!! Will have to check it out!!
    Here is my WoW if you'd like to visit: http://wp.me/p76RED-4B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. :D

      Delete