That's What He Said Thursday #24: Devil on Your Back (Butcher Boys #2) by Max Henry

Thursday, February 18, 2016


That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break every Thursday posted a favorite line for your book boyfriend to his heroine. Come in and join the fun.
 
 
 
 
 
Devil on Your Back (Butcher Boys #2)
 
By Max Henry
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here Are My Favorite Lines For This Week:
 
 
"Sonya ... I want you to understand that if I ever do anything to hurt you, it's not because I intend too. I'm trying here."
 
 
 
 
"Gotta say, when I thought about how much I was looking forward too seeing you on the ride home, I hadn't imagined this."
 
 
 
Vince Too Sonya
 
 
 
Yes finally Vince gets his happily ever after, I was really intrigued about Vince when I first read about him in the first Butcher Boys book. I am so glad and happy he got his own book.
 
 
 
 
What Is Your That's What He Said Thursday This Week?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment