That's What He Said Thursday #23: Devil You Know (Butcher Boys #1) by Max Henry

Thursday, February 11, 2016


That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break every Thursday posted a favorite line for your book boyfriend to his heroine. Come in and join the fun.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Devil You Know (Butcher Boys #1)
 
By Max Henry
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here Are My Favorite Lines For This Week:
 
 
 
"Jane I don't know what you need to hear, You're right; we don't know each other that well. All I can tell you is I'm committed to sharing all there is too know about me if you can tell me you'll stay."
 
 
 
"I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, and there's a right time for the answers to present themselves to us."
 
 
 
Malice To Jane
 
 
Ohh how I love dark and broody Malice he is just the perfect alpha male for Jane!
 
 
 
What Is Your That's What He Said Thursday This Week?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment