Review: Saven: Deception (Saven #1) by Siobhan Davis

Friday, February 26, 2016

 
Title: Saven: Deception
 
Series: Saven #1
 
Author: Siobhan Davis
 
Genre: Young Adult, Science Fiction & Fantasy, Romance
 
Published Date: December 23rd 2015 by Siobhan Davis
 
Format: e-arc
 
Source: I received this book by the author in exchanged for an honest review.
 
Rating:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
THE TRUTH DOESN'T ALWAYS SET YOU FREE
I’ve fallen hard for an alien, but he’s harboring secrets.
Massive secrets that threaten the very essence of humanity.
How can I give him my heart when his race plans on taking my future?

Sadie Owens has been slowly dying inside. Bit by bit, piece by piece, day by day. Trapped in a life she hates, she relies on only one person—herself.

Despised by her family and betrayed by an unscrupulous government, Sadie dreams of a different life. When she is chosen to participate in the government’s new social experiment, she is ecstatic at the prospect of spending six months in Thalassic City, the shiny new city under the sea.

Immediately drawn to Logan Chandler, Sadie is captivated by the beautiful boy with the ocean-blue eyes. Logan seems to embody everything that has been forbidden, but he isn’t all he appears to be.

Confused over Logan’s true intentions and concerned when best friend Jenna starts transforming in front of her eyes, Sadie partners with newcomer Jarod in a bid to uncover the government’s real agenda. The truth is more shocking than anything she could ever have imagined.

When Sadie finally understands why the Saven walk among us, will it be too late to save her heart and the human race?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*** I received Saven: Desception by the author in exchanged for an honest review. Thank you to Siobhan Davis for the opportunity to read and review Saven: Desception! ***


Ohh My my my Siobhan you did it again! I have fallen yet again with another amazing series you wrote I absolutely love and enjoy it so much! Ohh wow where do I begin this book had my attention and on the edge of my set at the very beginning until the very end. I just couldn't put this book down, ever time I put this book down for a break I always have the need to pick it right up to read a few more chapters in. Which by the way I always read until way late at night so it is always an A+ when a book has gotten my attention fully and can't stop thinking about it. I really loved everything about this amazing book the plot and concept were very original and unique that I never read a book quite like this one before. All the characters well really well developed and dynamic with there own twist in there way of life. The writing style was really expository and descriptive that I absolutely love reading Siobhan writing style. And the romance was pure hot and steamy that the attraction the Sadie and Logan had just burn through the pages yes to me there attraction was that hot. Now I don't want to go into any details about this book. But the main character Sadie has been chosen to go too a knew community that is deep down under the sea, so she can leave her really bad life behind and her family who she thinks that they don't love or care about her at all. Except maybe for her younger sister. Sadie really want to start a fresh new life and voyage in Thalassic City she thought it was a dream come true for her, but things start to really get bad for Sadie when she was in the training camp and when she reaches Thalassic City. Things starts going down for the worst. Now I don't want to say why it gets so bad for Sadie, but she finds out a lot of dark secrets about her own government. And she especially finds out more secrets about Logan who she has an undeniable romantic connection with that she can't explain why she feels so strongly about a boy especially Logan who she does not know nothing about him at all. Ohh but she finally finds out the whole truth about Logan at the end of the book. And here is where I am going to leave it off at because I don't want to get too spoiler. I do recommend this book too all my lovely friends. I most definitely can't wait to read the next book Saven: Disclosure soon!          
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Siobhan Davis writes young adult science fiction fantasy romance books, and she is the author of the Amazon bestselling True Calling series. The first book in her new Saven series was released in December 2015.

A self-professed teenager forever--at least when it comes to books, music, and films, Siobhan is totally addicted to teen fiction and superhero/blockbuster movies. She loves baking, shoes, bags, makeup, anti-wrinkle cream, anything pink, Kelly Clarkson, Katy Perry, and Robert Pattinson (definitely Team Edward).

Before pursuing a full-time writing career, Siobhan forged a successful corporate career in Human Resources over the last twenty years. She resides in the Garden County of Ireland with her husband and two sons.

Join the author's mailing list to receive a free copy of Lovestruck, Light of a Thousand Stars, and some bonus short stories:
http://eepurl.com/bv8gKz (just copy and paste this link into your browser).

Follow my blog:
http://myyanabookobsession.com
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the fab review, Katiria. I'm delighted you enjoyed reading it so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Siobhan and I can't wait to read the second book when it comes out soon! :D

      Delete