Review: Devil on Your Back (Butcher Boys #2) by Max Henry

Thursday, February 11, 2016

 
Title: Devil on Your Back
 
Series: Butcher Boys #2
 
Author: Max Henry
 
Genre: Adult,  Romance, Suspense, Contemporary
 
Published Date: April 27th 2015 by Max Henry
 
Format; e-book
 
Source: I received it by the author in exchanged for an honest review
 
Rating:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When all you have left is choice, how do you ensure you make the right one?

I thought that losing my family was the linchpin to my suffering; the thing which would forever hold my head under the dark waters of regret.

But I was wrong … so wrong.

What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger, and what threatens us only serves to feed the beast.

My boy is in trouble, and it’s time this father stood up for what he should have a long time ago.

Only, after years of believing I deserved to spend my days alone, punishing myself for the mistakes I made, I’ve finally found the truth—her.

When she needs me as much as my son, how will I decide which path to take? Will I be doomed to forever make the wrong choice?

And will I, once again, lose everything I love and drown in my regret?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*** I received Devil on Your Back by the author in exchanged for an honest review. Thank you so much Max Henry for giving me the opportunity to read and review Devil on Your Back! ***


Holy Moly And Crap On A Cracker! I am really loving and enjoying The Butcher Boys series in fact I dare say this series is really becoming one of my favorites series of this year and that's no joke my friends. I am really loving the dark elements and the sexy broody alpha male characters that have a very terrible and tragic past. And Devil on Your Back is no different. I couldn't put this book down it had me on the edge on my seat from the very beginning until the very end! Just wow! Devil on Your Back is Vince and Sonya book. Vince is Malice father who we were introduce in Devil You Know which I was totally intrigued about Vince I really wanted to know more about him and about his past. I really wanted to learn more about his back story. And I most definitely got to learn more about him and his tragic past he had with his wife and son in Devil on Your Back. I don't want to go into too many details about it without spoiling it for anybody. But Vince lost everything when he lost the love of his life his wife. He life turns way upside down but for the worst and it got more worst when his son Malice got older and runaway from him when he was a teenager. Years past and Vince just drowns his life with alcohol and wants his life too end. That's until he meets the sexy King and his MC crew at a bar. Vince and King got into a slight altercation but at the very end Vince impress King with his fight and not giving up. And King saw something more in Vince so he brought Vince in his MC Family. And that's where Vince meets the sassy Sonya who he was really attracted too when he first lays eyes on her. But this isn't insta-love which I absolutely love about this book. Vince and Sonya attraction and love was a slow-burn love that took them four years until either of them made a move to be together. And it was the sexy Sonya who made the first move when she find out Vince was trying to solve a predicament that his son Malice and his crew was in with a big Cartel. Sonya was the one who gave the push for Vince to find his son and help him in any way he can. And here is where I am going to leave it off at without spoiling for anybody. But there is a huge event that is coming for both The Butcher Boys and The MC and quite frankly I am really scare for all of them. I have no idea how they are going to pull it off! All and all I really love and enjoy Devil on Your Back that I can't wait to read Devil May Care next. Which is the mysterious and psychotic Sawyer books I so can't wait to learn more about him!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Max is the author of dark, and highly emotional romance. Her Butcher Boys series is centred around a group of men who met living on the street, who have teamed up with an indebted motorcycle club to take down a notorious drug lord. Her writing has been described as 'gripping', and 'addictive', taking you on an 'emotional roller coaster ride'.

Originally born and bred in New Zealand, Max now resides with her family in beautiful and sunny Queensland, Australia. Life with two young children can be hectic at times, and although she may not write as often as she would like, Max wouldn't change a thing. When she's not engrossed in her dark and twisted fictional worlds, she can be found enjoying the outdoors while 4wd-ing with her family.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment