Review: Devil May Care (Butcher Boys #3) by Max Henry

Thursday, February 25, 2016

 
Title: Devil May Care
 
Series: Butcher Boys #3
 
Author: Max Henry
 
Genre: Adult,  Romance, Suspense, Contemporary
 
Published Date: May 29th 2015 by Max Henry
 
Format: e-book
 
Source: I received this book by the author in exchanged for an honest review.
 
Rating:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“There’s no place like home. There’s no place like home …”

If only I could click my magic heels and get the hell out of here, but I’m not a girl, and I can’t. And besides, for me, miracles never happen.

I’m crazy. Psychotic. One outburst short of snapping the thin grasp I have on reality. But who can blame me?

We all cope in different ways.

And her way is the most confronting of all.

* * *

This isn't a love story ... or is it?
There isn't a happily ever after ... or is there?
You decide
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*** I received Devil May Care by the author in exchanged for an honest review. Thank you so much to Max Henry for the opportunity to read and review Devil May Care! ***

Wowza holy moly! Devil May Care is a short story about Sawyer and Dana. And you lovely people now how I feel about short stories that I really don't like them. But I was really intrigued to read Sawyer book to learn more about him and too find out way he is so mess up in the head. I now a lot of readers didn't like Sawyer, but I was really curious about him when we first were introduce to him in Devil on Your Back. And I wanted to know why he become so cold hearted and crazy. And ohh my I finally did find out on why he is so cold hearted and crazy after reading Devil May Care. I felt just so bad and awful for him when I learn more about Sawyer background and his life living with his sick demented father Carlos. Sawyer lived a horrible life with his father and he has a terrible memory about his mom. But I don't want to say what his memories are because that will be very spoiler, but just know I don't blame him for being so psychotic. Especially what his dear old daddy put him through. Now I don't want to go into any details about Devil May Care but it starts off where Sawyer was trade and taken by his evil father Carlos in Devil on Your Back. His father also kidnapped a young girl name Dana which Sawyer wanted to claim her when he first lays eyes on her. Dana was a very strong fighter and she would have none of that but the more Sawyer learn more about Dana and why his father want to use both of the for. The more Sawyer changed and become very protective over Dana and he never felt anything like what he feels for Dana with anybody else not even with Ramona. And Dana utterly and completely changed him and made him see what he really was turning into. And here is where I am going to leave it of at. I don't want too spoil anybody. But I am really loving and enjoying The Butcher Boys series in each book it's getting more dark and intense that I absolutely love and enjoy reading these amazing series. I so can't wait to read Devil in the Detail next which is Ty and Ramona book which I am really curious about Ty as well!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Max is the author of dark, and highly emotional romance. Her Butcher Boys series is centred around a group of men who met living on the street, who have teamed up with an indebted motorcycle club to take down a notorious drug lord. Her writing has been described as 'gripping', and 'addictive', taking you on an 'emotional roller coaster ride'.

Originally born and bred in New Zealand, Max now resides with her family in beautiful and sunny Queensland, Australia. Life with two young children can be hectic at times, and although she may not write as often as she would like, Max wouldn't change a thing. When she's not engrossed in her dark and twisted fictional worlds, she can be found enjoying the outdoors while 4wd-ing with her family.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment