Lusting For Covers #37: The Absolution of Aidan (The Syndicate #3) by Kathy Coopmans

Sunday, February 21, 2016


 
Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.




Here's what you do:


1- Take the graphic (code for it is below) to use on your post. Remember to give credit to the original host (TBQ).


2- Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there.


3- Copy the direct link to your own L4C post into the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of this week's post and allow others to come and see what you picked!



  
4- (OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help your readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required. 

Also, if you wish to post your links or talk about L4C on Twitter, please use the tag #LustingForCovers so that we can easily find all tweets about it. :) 





This Week Lusting Cover Is:
 
 
 The Absolution of Aidan (The Syndicate #3)
 
 
By Kathy Coopmans
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Synopsis
 
Aidan Hughes
I was cruel to Deidre La Russo. Said things I should never say to a woman.
Seen things happen to her.
Things darker than the bottle of liquor I consume.
I felt helpless.
Defeated.
The memories are more tortuous than the act of her torture.
Then she walks back into my life, only she’s not alone.

Deidre La Russo
I have my reasons for leaving.
I lived through hell.
I was beaten, tortured. Drugged.
I have secrets.
I have to tell them.
Danger brought us all together.
Danger may rip us apart.

Book three of The Best Selling Syndicate Series.
Books one and two are available now.
The Wrath of Cain
The Redemption of Roan
For 18 and over due to explicit sex, graphic violence and language.
 
 
 
 
 
Why
 
Because the cover  model looks so yummy with the sunglasses on and showing his hot abs it is pure delicious! Plus I absolutely love the color tone of the cover I think it first perfect for the book, even though green is not my favorite color. What do you girls think?
 
 
 
 
What Is Your Lustful Cover For This Week?
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know right it really is a good looking cover I absolutely love it as well. lol Thank you for stopping by my blog my friend. :D

      Delete
  2. Great cover choice! :) I hope you have a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog my dear friend! :D

      Delete