Lusting For Covers #35: Thunderclap (Bad Boy Romance) (Steel Infidels Series Book 4) by Dez Burke

Sunday, February 7, 2016



 
Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.




Here's what you do:


1- Take the graphic (code for it is below) to use on your post. Remember to give credit to the original host (TBQ).


2- Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there.


3- Copy the direct link to your own L4C post into the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of this week's post and allow others to come and see what you picked!



  
4- (OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help your readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required. 

Also, if you wish to post your links or talk about L4C on Twitter, please use the tag #LustingForCovers so that we can easily find all tweets about it. :) 





This Week Lusting Cover Is:
 
 
Thunderclap (Bad Boy Romance) (Steel Infidels Series Book 4)
 
 
By Dez Burke
 
 
 
 
 
 
Synopsis
 
THE PLAYER HAS MET HIS MATCH...
Sam...
I admit it. I'm a player.
I adore women and they love me.
I've never met a woman that I couldn't wrap around my body with only a smile and a sexy wink.
Until Lila blew into town.
For the first time in my life, my tricks aren't working.
I want her and she thinks I'm nothing more than a two-bit thug.
It's time for the player to up his game.

Lila...
I can sketch Sam Mason with my eyes closed.
Every line of his tattoos, every muscle in his arms.
Even the crinkle around the corners of his blue eyes with every easy smile.
I know him well...every detail.
He's been my mark for weeks.
Nobody said going undercover as an agent for the Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives special units division was going to be easy.
Working my way into the Steel Infidels Motorcycle Club's inner circle will take time.
Then again I'm a patient and determined woman.
Sam Mason may be the sexiest man alive but he's still going down.
This time the player has met his match.

THIS COPY INCLUDES ALL 3 OF THE PREVIOUS STEEL INFIDELS BOOKS AS BONUS BOOKS FOR FREE!
 
 
 
 
Why
 
This one is absolutely delicious cover and I absolutely love it! What do you girls think?
 
 
 
 
What Is Your Lustful Cover For This Week?
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh. Damn. Eyes. Beard. Tatts. Abs. ARE THEY TRYING TO KILL US WITH A COVER? Because if so, they succeeded! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I was like holy crap he fits just perfect for the cover! lol Thank you for stopping by my blog my friend. :)

      Delete
  2. Darn it I can't remember this model's name. He's so adorable when he smiles, rubs oil on himself, or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh Ohh Ohh if you remember his name please let me now! lol He most definitely has a very sext and cute smile. Thank you for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete