"Waiting On" Wednesday #45: Monster on the Mountain by Aurora Russell

Wednesday, January 27, 2016



 
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating



What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link Below. 










Here Is My WOW Pick For This Week:
 
 
Monster on the Mountain
 
By Aurora Russell
 
Publication Date: February 3rd 2016 by Ellora's Cave Publishing Inc.
 
 
 
 
 
Synopsis
 
Addy Montgomery’s vacation is off to a rough start. First, a blizzard strands her alone at a remote mountain lodge. Next, she’s nearly buried in an avalanche. She’s saved by a mysterious monster who, incredibly, transforms into a gorgeous human man.

Kristoff Erkkila, an outlawed double-blood shifter, has been driven into isolation by his dark past. He’s immediately drawn to the soft and curvy human, but he can’t stand the thought of pulling her into the brutal and dangerous life he’s been forced to lead.
In spite of Kristoff’s efforts to keep her out of the conflict, Addy is targeted by hunters, forcing the two back together. Amidst death-defying rescues, strange shifter customs and prejudices, and truly spectacular sex, this might just end up being the best vacation Addy has ever had.

Reader Advisory: This story has graphic sexual language and scenes—no closed bedroom doors (or other rooms) here!

An adult paranormal romance from Ellora’s Cave




Why Am I Waiting

I don't know if this is the final cover for this book, but the cover and synopsis really drew me into this book. It really looks and sounds utterly a fantastic & amazing book and right up my alley. I absolutely love anything with Paranormal Romance in a book! 
 
 
 
 
 
What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?

4 comments:

  1. This sounds right up my alley, adding it to my tbr. Thank you very much! =)

    My WoW is not that far off, might be something for you =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds good and I really hope you love it. I wish we all just had more time to read huh? Great pick and thanks for always making time to stop by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely right I do wish we had more time to read, thank you for stopping by my blog my friend. :)

      Delete