"Waiting On" Wednesday #44: Underland by Chanda Hahn

Wednesday, January 20, 2016



 
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating





What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link Below. 









Here Is My WOW Pick For This Week:
 
 
 Underland
 
By Chanda Hahn
 
Publication Date: April 5, 2016
 
 
 
 
 
Synopsis
 
Kira Lier has been running from monsters her whole life: her drug-addicted mother, her drunken stepfather, and dangerous vagrants. One night she’s kidnapped from the street and taken miles below the surface to a hidden city and sold on the black market. Kira has to summon her own inner darkness to survive, because down in Underland monsters aren’t just myths.
They’re real.
 
 
 
Why Am I Waiting
 
I've been dying to read a book by Chanda Hahn for a long time now, because her books looks and sounds amazing. And this one is no different it really looks and sounds right up my alley. I have a feeling that I am really going to love and enjoy this one!
 
 
 
 
 
What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?

6 comments:

  1. Great pick, adding it to my TBR list!

    http://lovesbooksreview.blogspot.com/2016/01/waiting-on-wednesday-star-touched-queen.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds interesting but also like it could be harder to read at times.
    I'll add it to my shelf.
    My pick is totally opposite:
    https://bookdustmagic.wordpress.com/2016/01/20/waiting-on-wendesday-2-summer-nights-at-the-moonlight-hotel-by-jane-costello/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds intriguing, this is a new one for me. Hope you like it!!

    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/01/wishlist-winning-wednesday-3-glass-theme.html

    ReplyDelete