That's What He Said Thursday #22: Undeniably Asher (The Colloway Brothers #2) by K.L. Kreig

Thursday, January 7, 2016

   

That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break every Thursday posted a favorite line for your book boyfriend to his heroine. Come in and join the fun.
 
 
 
 
 
Undeniably Asher  (The Colloway Brothers #2)
 
By K.L. Kreig
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here Are My Favorite Lines For This Week:
 
 
"What if it does? There's something here. I know you feel it, too, Alyse. Give me a chance. Give us a chance."
 
Asher Colloway To Alyse Kingsley
 
 
Ahh how I miss the Colloway brothers. Asher knows what exactly what too say to his beloved Alyse!
 
 
 
 
What Is Your That's What He Said Thursday This Week?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Give us a chance, great quote :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog my dear friend! :)

      Delete
  2. Sweet! I'd not heard of this book or the Colloway Brothers. I'm going to have to be introduced. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is an amazing series I absolutely love This series! Thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  3. The Colloway Brothers sound worth checking out.

    My HE Said Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are amazing and fantastic books! Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete