Lusting For Covers #31: Filthy by Katherine Lace

Sunday, January 3, 2016



 
Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggersto share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.




Here's what you do:


1- Take the graphic (code for it is below) to use on your post. Remember to give credit to the original host (TBQ).


2- Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there.


3- Copy the direct link to your own L4C post into the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of this week's post and allow others to come and see what you picked!





 
4- (OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help your readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required. 

Also, if you wish to post your links or talk about L4C on Twitter, please use the tag #LustingForCovers so that we can easily find all tweets about it. :) 





This Week Lusting Cover Is:
 
 
Filthy
 
By Katherine Lace
 
 
 
 
 
Synopsis
 
The boss told me to stay away from his daughter. I married her instead.
I burned for Jessica from the moment I first locked eyes on her. One look at her body and all I could think about was what I could do to make her melt, how her lips would burn on my skin, the heat of her body. I was ready for her fire to consume me. All I wanted was a one night stand but the fire she lit inside me won't go out.

She wants out. Her mafia family is bad news, and I'll do anything to keep her.

I should stop playing with fire when her dad is threatening to burn me. The most powerful man in L.A. says I'm a dead man if I don't leave town, but what good is my life without her?

He thinks he can take my wife away? Like hell.

He'll have to go through me.
 
 
 
Why
 
Hi my lovely sweet friends! I am finally back from my Holiday break. Which I hope you all had a wonderful and great Holidays with your family and love ones. I had a amazing holidays with the family, but I am so glad and happy I am back blogging. Especially I missed doing this awesome meme. I hope you enjoy the handsome lustful eye-candy my dears because I sure do! lol
 
 
 
 
What Is Your Lustful Cover For This Week?

4 comments:

  1. I'm a lost at words ;). My brain totally left me what did you say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I know I was also left speechless when I first saw this cover isn't just pure hot and lustful! lol ;) Thank you for stopping by my blog my dear friend. :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh, he's all wrapped up and ready to go. :D I mean use. Er, enjoy? ;-) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thank you so much for stopping by my blog my dear friend I hope you also enjoy the cover as well! lol ;)

      Delete