That's What He Said Thursday #21: Leo by Mia Sheridan

Thursday, December 3, 2015


That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by 
Chapter Break every Thursday posted a favorite line for your book boyfriend to his heroine. Come in and join the fun.
 
 
 
 
 
 Leo
 
By Mia Sheridan
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here Are My Favorite Lines For This Week:
 
 
"I don't think it's stalking if I get an invitation, but yes, I'd love to accompany you to the store."
 
 
"I'm done stalking you, Evie. We've just elevated our status for real."
 
 
Jake Madsen Too Evelyn (Evie) Cruise
 
 
 
Yes I finally read a book by Mia Sheridan and I absolutely loved and enjoyed it. I soo can not wait to read more books by Mia!
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Elevated our status, cool quote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog my friend. :)

      Delete
  2. Ah, now I need to go read Leo. :D I have several of Ms. Sheridan's books on my shelf but haven't read them yet. Maybe it's time to elevate her status. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Yes I really love and enjoy her books a lot. I hope you enjoy her books as well. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete