Review: Leo by Mia Sheridan

Monday, December 7, 2015

 
Title: Leo
 
Series: Stand-Alone
 
Author: Mia Sheridan
 
Genre: New Adult, Fiction, Contemporary Romance
 
Published Date: November 27th 2013 (first published March 11th 2013)            
 
Format: Paperback
 
Source: Bought
 
Rating:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Evie and Leo met in foster care as children and formed a bond of friendship. As they grew, their bond turned to love, and they vowed to make a life together when they turned 18 and were no longer a part of the system.

When Leo unexpectedly gets adopted as a teen and moves to another city, he promises Evie that he will contact her as soon as he gets there and come back for her in a few short years. She never hears from him again.

Now eight years later, in spite of the odds, Evie has made a life for herself. She has a job. She has friends. She's content. Then a man shows up out of the blue, claiming that her long lost love, Leo, sent him to check up on her. The attraction between them is undeniable. But, should she trust this sexy stranger? Or is he keeping a secret about what his connection to Leo is really all about and why Leo disappeared all those years ago?

THIS IS A STANDALONE SIGN OF LOVE NOVEL, INSPIRED BY LEO. New Adult Contemporary Romance: Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I had the pleasure and honor to meet Mia Sheridan last summer in a book signing close to where I live at. And Oh My her line was really long that I was close too not getting her books because her line was so long. But thank goodness my little sister changed my mind and made me wait in line for 25 close to 30 minutes wait in line, to get Mia Sheridan books and get them signed. Mia was such an amazing person that she did take her time talking and taking pictures for her fellow readers. I know it was a long wait but it was all so worth it! Because I absolutely love and enjoy her book Leo that I couldn't put this book down. That I finished it in two days yes it was that great for me. I absolutely loved the plot, the writing style and the characters. Especially the main characters Evie and the mystery stranger Jake who came too check up on Evie on behalf of Leo request. You can tell right off bat the quick attraction the Evie and Jake had. Evie was a little hesitant to trust and fall in love with a complete stranger that she barely knows. But she can't help to fall in love with him the couple of months they get too know each other. But Evie knows that Jake has been keeping secrets about his past life from her. And she tries too tell him that he can tell her anything about his past that she won't judge him for it. But he still holds back on some stuff about his past life to Evie. Until one day Evie finds out the whole truth about Jake and all his secrets he kept for her. And it was a little too much for Evie she does not know what to do or what too choose in her life at that moment. And here is where I am going to leave it off at because I don't want to spoil it for anybody. But will Evie choose love or will she put back the walls up on her heart again and be lonely. You have to read Leo to find out what path she chooses. I do have Leo's Chance but I am going to wait until the summer time next year too read it! I really did loved and enjoyed Leo that I will most definitely continue on reading more books by Mia Sheridan because I know I will absolutely love her books!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mia Sheridan is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestselling author. Her passion is weaving true love stories about people destined to be together. Mia lives in Cincinnati, Ohio with her husband. They have four children here on earth and one in heaven. Mia can be found online at www.miasheridan.com or www.facebook.com/miasheridanauthor.

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment