Lusting For Covers #29: Raging Hard by B.B. Hamel

Sunday, December 6, 2015



 
Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggersto share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.




Here's what you do:


1- Take the graphic (code for it is below) to use on your post. Remember to give credit to the original host (TBQ).

2- Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there.


3- Copy the direct link to your own L4C post into the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of this week's post and allow others to come and see what you picked!




 
4- (OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help your readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required. 

Also, if you wish to post your links or talk about L4C on Twitter, please use the tag #LustingForCovers so that we can easily find all tweets about it. :) 







This Week Lusting Cover Is:
 
 
 
 
 
Synopsis
 
 
My stepbrother is raging hard and he won’t be controlled.

When we first met, he was only a perfectly gorgeous stranger all covered in tattoos.

I couldn’t resist pressing my body close against his. I couldn’t say no when he took me out to the alley to do more than just dance.

How could I have known my overbearing Dad just married his crazy-as-hell Mom?

His name is Nathan Magnus and he’s a total prick. He’s a Navy SEAL, trained to fight and kill in a thousand different ways, and he thinks he’s the best thing to ever happen to me.

He’s everything I hate wrapped in everything I want.

Now he’s staying at our house all summer.

And that’s not even the worst part.

Someone is after me because of my father’s shady business deals, and only Nathan is strong enough to keep everyone safe.

He has no sense of boundaries. He’s my bodyguard, but that doesn’t mean he can strip down and take a shower right in front of me.

And of course I can’t help but stare. He’s delicious, provocative, dirty, and arrogant.

I may be safe with my stepSEAL around, but I don’t stand a chance.
  
 
 
 
 
Why
 
I am really loving the water affect background of book covers now in days, especially when the have a yummy shirtless male model in the front cover. But my only complaint of this cover is they don't show the face of the gorgeous yummy body!  
 
 
 
 
What Is Your Lustful Cover For This Week?

3 comments:

  1. Abs. ABS. Abs. Yep, I'm a happy girl right now. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I am a total Abs kind of girl haha lol :) Thank you for stopping by my blog.

      Delete