"Waiting On" Wednesday #36: Undeniably Asher (The Colloway Brothers #2) by K.L. Kreig

Wednesday, November 4, 2015



 
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating



What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link Below. 





Here is my WOW  pick for this week
 
 
 
Undeniably Asher  (The Colloway Brothers #2)
 
By K.L. Kreig
 
Publication Date: December 2nd 2015 by K.L. Kreig
 
 
 
 
 
 
Synopsis
 
Book 2 in the The Colloway Brothers series. Each book can be read as a standalone.

Memories.
When does our past stop picking at our scars and start letting them heal?

Scars.
Can we see beyond our wounds to the possibilities the future holds?

Possibilities.
How do we let ourselves become vulnerable enough to trust the love that’s right in front of us?

Fate. She’s a fickle, wily bitch that slaps us in the face every opportunity she gets. Sometimes it’s a taunt, but sometimes it’s a goddamn wake-up call to pay attention. Take what’s rightfully yours without shame or apology. So when destiny put me straight in Alyse Kingsley’s path once again, I knew this was one slap I wasn’t ignoring. I’d let her get away once. I wouldn’t again. She was mine and I was takin’ her, kicking and screaming if need be.

Alyse ~ Deceit and betrayal. Every single person who was supposed to love me committed one of these.
My mother.
My father.
My sister.
My lover.
Incapable of letting people see the real me, I hold them at arm’s length. But Asher Colloway is relentless and it doesn’t take long before I cave to his pursuits. The big question is: can I let him in where it counts most? Before ghosts from my past come back to haunt me in ways I can’t possibly fathom? Before it’s too late?

Asher ~ Trust. Forgiveness. Impossible concepts, having been fucked over by a woman I’d loved before. But those aren’t my only personality flaws.
I’m possessive.
I’m jealous.
I’m dominant.
I have a secret kink.
I want Alyse. All of her. She shows people the shiny, untainted surface. I want the murky, damaged depth. The shadows. I want in all the way. Just when I think I’ve made it, fate cruelly bitch-slaps me again. And this time I don’t see it coming. The question now is: what am I willing to do to keep the woman I love by my side? And can Alyse accept me the way I am, faults and all?
  
 
 
 
 
 
Why Am I Waiting
 
Omgosh I have an arc of this book and I just can't wait to get my grabby little hands too read it soon! I absolutely love love love the first book Forsaking Grey. And I totally love the Colloway brothers that are so very sexy, passionate and very dominate men. That I can't describe you how much I love them so much. Just Just Just they are freaking amazing! I totally do recommend you all too give this series a try. It is a freaking fantastic series!
 
 
 
What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?
 
 
  

 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this series before, but wow, that's a very nicely done cover! The story sounds really good, too, and I hope you'll be able to Undeniably Asher very soon, Katiria!
    Have a wonderful Wednesday and happy reading :)
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am going too read it real soon which I can't wait to read it! lol isn't the cover to die for it is pure yummy lol. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Haven't realky heard of this series before but that cover looks so amazing and I love me some hot men so will try checking this book out too.
    my waiting on wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please do read it, it really is a fantastic series. I just love those darn Colloway Brothers especially Luke and Conn. lol Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm not big into this genre but the cover looks juicy! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yes I totally agree with you it is absolutely a very juicy cover, and it fits just perfect for the book. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete