That's What He Said Thursday # 20: Roped In (Armed & Dangerous #2) by L.P. Dover

Thursday, November 5, 2015


That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break every Thursday posted a favorite line for your book boyfriend to his heroine. Come in and join the fun.
 
 
 
 
 
Roped In  (Armed & Dangerous #2)
 
By  L.P. Dover
 
 
 
 
Here Are My Favorite Lines For This Week:
 
"I don't know why you're not answering my calls, but you will listen to what I have to say, even if I have to rope you in, like I did before. I choose you, Hadley. As long as I have you, nothing else matters. If you don't want me, that's fine, but I want you to say it to my face. I'll be with you soon."
 
 
Blake Evens Too Hadley Rivers
 
 
I am half way done reading this book, and it is absolutely amazing. This is my first time reading L.P. Dover and I totally love her writing style. I have her fey series that now I want to read asap, because I absolutely love this book. But I most definitely want to continue on reading more books by her. Because she is absolutely a fantastic author! 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh love the cover and that quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote, I like that he said he chose her.

    ReplyDelete