Lusting For Covers #27: Kellan: A Bad Boy Military MMA Romance by Sienna Valentine

Sunday, November 15, 2015



 
Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggersto share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.




Here's what you do:


1- Take the graphic (code for it is below) to use on your post. Remember to give credit to the original host (TBQ).

2- Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there.


3- Copy the direct link to your own L4C post into the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of this week's post and allow others to come and see what you picked!




 
4- (OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help your readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required. 

Also, if you wish to post your links or talk about L4C on Twitter, please use the tag #LustingForCovers so that we can easily find all tweets about it. :) 







This Week Lusting Cover Is:
 
 
Kellan: A Bad Boy Military MMA Romance
 
 
By Sienna Valentine
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Synopsis
 
 
They call me Killer.

Killer Kellan. It's a name I earned in Afghanistan, before I ever set foot in a ring.

I’ve been a screw-up my entire life, but joining the Marines was supposed to straighten me out. Instead, all it did was make me dangerous.

Now that I was back home, I had nothing to offer anyone but pain. No path in my future leading to anything but misery. You’d think I’d have just accepted my fate. That I would have just learned to be content with banging the random ring girls that were always waiting for me in the winner’s room.

But it wasn’t enough.

Instead, I put it all on the line when Parker fucking Jones showed up in my life.

And now, nothing is ever going to be the same again.

***This is a stand-alone novel with an HEA. It contains adult situations and violence, and although it is a follow-up to the book Slade, you don’t need to read one to enjoy the other. However, as an added bonus, this copy of Kellan includes the entire Slade: A Stepbrother Romance novel anyway!*** 
         
 
 
 
Why
 
Ohh I just love books about men in uniforms and this one is no exception. It really looks and sounds right up my alley and utterly fantastic, plus look at that yummy lustful cover!
 

9 comments:

  1. Great cover. I love MMA romance though. I love the idea of a tough fighter falling for a good hearted woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read a book yet with MMA fighters in it, but I do have a few books that have MMA in my tbr pile that I really want to read asap. I also love the MMA idea as well. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Girl, I always know where to come for ab-tastic, often tattooed, hero covers! :D Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Thank you so much for stopping by my blog I absolutely love abs and tattoos guys on book covers. So you will most definitely enjoy more of them in the feature on my blog my dear friend lol :)

      Delete
  3. Marine and those abs, can't go wrong. *drooling*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I just love reading books with guys in uniforms it most definitely can't go wrong about them. Thank you for stopping by my blog my friend. :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tatts across his chest. Yummy cover. Thanks for checking out my L4C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and you are very welcome my friend. 😊

      Delete