Lusting For Covers #26: Prince Albert (A Step Brother Romance #4) by Sabrina Paige

Sunday, November 8, 2015




Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggersto share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.




Here's what you do:


1- Take the graphic (code for it is below) to use on your post. Remember to give credit to the original host (TBQ).


2- Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there.


3- Copy the direct link to your own L4C post into the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of this week's post and allow others to come and see what you picked!




 
4- (OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help your readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required. 

Also, if you wish to post your links or talk about L4C on Twitter, please use the tag #LustingForCovers so that we can easily find all tweets about it. :) 







This Week Lusting Cover Is:
 
 
 Prince Albert (A Step Brother Romance #4)
 
 
By Sabrina Paige
 
 
 
 
 
 
Synopsis
 
 
Prince Albert is a royal prick.

He’s the most famous one on the planet – wealthy, gorgeous, and a notorious playboy. He’s also the most conceited, insufferable, arrogant man I’ve ever met.

Did I mention he’s a freaking prince? An actual, real life Prince Not-So-Charming.

He’s tattooed and pierced, too. Prince Albert has a Prince Albert piercing. That's right – he's pierced you-know-where. Allegedly. I’ve never seen it.

My mother is marrying a king. Being a princess is every girl’s fantasy, right?

Except that means Albie is my new stepbrother.

Oh, and one more thing -- I accidentally married him.

We’re keeping the biggest secret on the planet.

Ever heard the fairy tale about the Princess and her stepbrother?

Yeah, I didn’t think so.

I’m royally screwed.
 
 
 
 
 
Why
 
Ohh I think this is the last book of the A Step Brother Romance. Which I really need to read this series asap. And I think this one will be my favorite book out of the series. It really looks and sounds absolutely fantastic plus the step brother is a prince. A prince that is totally a pure bad boy, it just does not get any better than that!
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous cover!!! I love that tat....so sexy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I have to say this one by far is my favorite cover out of the A Step Brother Romance series. I absolutely love it! Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. That's a very sexy cover, love the tattoo! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right it is by far my favorite cover from the A Stepbrother Romance series. I absolutely love it! Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. Love the black/white cover with a dash of color. I have yet to read a step brother romance theme. It seems to be popular.

    My L4C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I also love the color tone of the cover it fits just perfect for the book. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete