"Waiting On" Wednesday #32: The Darkest Frost, Vol 2 of 2 (TDF #2) by Tanya Holmes

Wednesday, October 7, 2015



 

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating

What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link Below. 



Here is my WOW  pick for this week
 
 
The Darkest Frost, Vol 2 of 2  (TDF #2)
 
By Tanya Holmes
 
Publication Date: October 19, 2015 by Virtual Acquisitions
 
 
 
 
 
Synopsis
 
This is not a standalone. It's the second and last installment of a two-part serial. Please read The Darkest Frost, Volume 1 first. The Darkest Frost, Volume 2 begins where Volume 1 left off.

GENRE: A Gothic paranormal romance with a twist.

The job seems simple enough at first: go undercover and catch her best friend’s killer. But psychic detective Denieve Knight gets more than she bargained for when she enters Dr. Braeden Frost’s estate as a “housekeeper.”

She's supposed to be sleuthing, not falling under the spell of the enigmatic doctor and his irrepressible, hellion of a brother, Xavier.




Now after two months of working for the man known as “Dr. Death,” she's entangled in a web of secrets and lies. Each discovery only leads to more questions. Though faced with declining health and a storm of confusing feelings and simmering passion for both brothers, Denieve is determined to uncover the truth---consequences be damned. Yet the truth may prove deadly once she discovers just how deep the rabbit hole goes.
 
 
 
 
Why Am I Waiting
 
I have read this first volume and I absolutely love it. It is a very unique and brilliant book that I have ever read. Now I do have the arc of this book. And I can't wait to read it soon!  

 
 
 
 
What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. While I haven't read the first book, this one does grab me and make me want to read more. Thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “THE SECRET LANGUAGE OF SISTERS”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is an fantastic and brilliant book I absolutely loved and adore it! Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete