That's What He Said Thursday #19: The Darkest Frost: Volume 2 (TDF #2) by Tanya Holmes

Thursday, October 29, 2015


That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break every Thursday posted a favorite line for your book boyfriend to his heroine. Come in and join the fun
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 The Darkest Frost: Volume 2 (TDF #2)
 
 By Tanya Holmes
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here Are My Favorite Lines For This Week:
 
"What I said back at the house still stands. The truth is here, in my eyes. So the next time you go looking for something in them, don't be surprised when you find yourself there. Cause that's where you've been all along." His fierce gaze swept over me once more. "I fucking love you. Don't ever doubt that."
 
 
???? Too Denieve Knight
 
 
 
Now I absolutely love love love and adore The Darkest Frost two volumes. But the second volume is my all time favorite book. This is a very different and unique story that I have ever read, and I enjoyed it lots. But I won't say who's talking to Denieve because I don't want to spoil it for anybody. But if you haven't read this duology. I highly do recommend it to everybody! It is absolutely a brilliant and fantastic duology and one of my top favorite books of 2015 so far!
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Great quote! I like the sound of this guy. :)

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is an amazing guy Tanya I just love and adore him! ;) Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Love that line. I must read that book. Here's my That's What He Said Thursday post: -> https://bibliopearl.wordpress.com/2015/10/29/thats-what-he-said-thursday-1-october-29-2015/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is an brilliant and fantastic book with a unique plot line that I absolutely love and adore! Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. Very sneaky, Katiria, not telling us the who!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I am sorry I had too because it would totally be very spoiler if I wrote who it was talking to Denieve and I don't want too spoil it for anybody Sorry! Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  4. Sneaky indeed, what a fun teaser!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol sorry I had to do it because it would of been really spoiler if I write down who it was. lol but thank you for stopping by my blog my friend. :)

      Delete