That's What He Said Thursday #18: Alexa Loved (Alexa #2) by T.R. Cupak

Thursday, October 22, 2015


That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break every Thursday posted a favorite line for your book boyfriend to his heroine. Come in and join the fun
 
 
 
 
Alexa Loved (Alexa #2)
 
By T.R. Cupak
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here Are My Favorite Lines For This Week:
 
 
"I know you do, I love you too, Lexi, but if we're being honest and laying it all out here. I have to tell you that I don't want to be your first or second choice. I want to be your only choice. I'm not going to keep fighting him to keep you if I'm not who you want with one hundred percent of your heart. Don't you get it? I've only wanted you ever since we were kids. I will always want only you. I just need you to want and love me."
 
Devin Miller Too Alexa Morgan
 
 
 
"I don't know if you love me and if you don't, I'm not sure if you could but I want to spend my life trying to get just a sliver of your heart Alexa."
 
Ethan Gage too Alexa Morgan
 
 
This book truly broke my heart for everything that Alexa, Devin and Ethan endure, especially for Alexa. I just could feel ever emotions she was going through during reading this book. And I utterly and hopelessly felt just awful  for her. But at the end she did get her HEA.
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That's a lot of emotion flowing there between those 3. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is and I felt ever emotion when they were saying it I was totally in tears. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh 2 guys after her huh? Great quotes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes 2 hot and amazing guys that it is actually really hard too pick which one is better for Alexa, because the both of them are so right for her. But at the end she got her true love. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes Devin sure does know how to swoon his way to a girls heart. thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  4. Great quotes! This book/series is a new one to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely loved this series it did broke my heart but it quickly mend it back up with the ending. thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes another swoon worthy quote I just love everything about Ethan he is just as amazing as Devin is. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  6. That sounds like a major love triangle, not really my thing. But it was some really sweet quotes, and I can see how this story would end up being kind of sad!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Whitney@ShootingStarsReviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you hit the nail on the head it is kind of a sad at the end but it is also a bittersweet ending as well. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete